[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
see the issue with wasting resources on me at this stage is there r atleast 10 ACTUAL hostile players out there that are CURRENTLY scheming in the shadows to DESTROY town deliberately

i merely want to side with the winner. if town is doing well they rly dont have to worry about my slot.

yeah i can potentially in the future side with mafia but can u blame me for it? if town misfires 15 times and mislynches 3 times then why should i waste my time helping them

my role is very weak as is. i have a feeling im gna die to an over excited vig and when that happens its gna be the first and last time i bother claiming indie and trying to side with town as neutral

people who have played with me in an aries game b4 saw how i played as a hostile indie and i won that game. they shud be able to make judgement, hopefully

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
see the issue with wasting resources on me at this stage is there r atleast 10 ACTUAL hostile players out there that are CURRENTLY scheming in the shadows to DESTROY town deliberately

i merely want to side with the winner. if town is doing well they rly dont have to worry about my slot.

yeah i can potentially in the future side with mafia but can u blame me for it? if town misfires 15 times and mislynches 3 times then why should i waste my time helping them

my role is very weak as is. i have a feeling im gna die to an over excited vig and when that happens its gna be the first and last time i bother claiming indie and trying to side with town as neutral

people who have played with me in an aries game b4 saw how i played as a hostile indie and i won that game. they shud be able to make judgement, hopefully
we heard this exact same speech before and we all know how that ended

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ok i was able to catch up

People i like ( atm )

TAC - Gramma - Fuji

Unlike previous games TAC gives me townie vibes this one his attitude seems more oriented to scum hunting and i like it!

I like fuji's phantom troupe initiative, seems to me like he's just looking for people he can trust and i think it's a town thing to do this early ( at least in my previous games i used to be quite paranoid especially the first cycles and doing it this early i see it's quite a leap )

Gramma's idea of mass claiming definetly comes from a townie, i saw not everyone agrees to it cuz it would " ruin the game " but it sure generated some interesting reactions to it, he's also spotting some interesting details like Ekko's claim to be pro town indie but then claiming he can win with any one

People i'm undecided about ( atm )

Ratchet - Flowa

Flowa feels quite active and motivated this game, idk it gives me a different vibe than in arcane, feel a bit off about her atm

Ratchet just scares me i just hope he's not scum....

People i don't like ( atm )

Prof - Mango - Blue

Idk about this prof, he felt a bit ballsy the first 2/3hrs of the game but as i was reading he felt a bit conservative when put a bit under pressure, town prof felt more carefree in arcane to me so he's a scum lean for me now

Nothing about his posting really Mango started with this gimming which reminds me of how he started the weebs with the jojo one, feels more trollish than in arcane and that worries me a little

Blue really felt like he slipped there, he briefly answered the pressure and went back fluffing, but again i'm very paranoid so idk.....
lmao i dont ever recall claiming protown. my posts arent getting read already

at the very least me being indie should tell u that my scum hunting is atleast genuine and not coming from a mafia player

btw i think fuji could potentially be greed and is forming a town core to cult

Emil

Certified Memelord
Eh it's almost 4 am and can't really think I need to go back to my little cave in the corner of the world far away from society and humanity and go into a deep isolation where I will meditate with the spirits of the unknown to slowly but surely regain my energy.

For with energy comes power, power leads to purpose, purpose produces motivation, motivation give birth to scum hunting, and a motivated scum hunting driven SoulKiller with absolute power only leads to one destination. Filthy scums dying left and right.

Until then my friends.

Peace.
vote lynch soul :moonwalk:

Worst

Custom title
lmao i dont ever recall claiming protown. my posts arent getting read already

at the very least me being indie should tell u that my scum hunting is atleast genuine and not coming from a mafia player
Yea i got confused by one of Gram's post when he quoted you about you claiming you can win with any one and he said " you're not claiming pro town indie " and i thought for a moment that you claimed pro town indie xD

btw i think fuji could potentially be greed and is forming a town core to cult
bc of his phantom troupe thing ? cuz he was doing it in arcane too, or it's something related to his threadplay ?

Rej

This forum is retarded.
i suppose u shud ask first if i can benefit town or not before making these decisions?

not rly. i can win with anyone
i'll play with town for awhile but i need them to understand that if they started messing up badly later on and started losing hard then why would i stay aboard that sinking ship?

im not planning to claim town this game
i could have but no need
:kaidowhat:
if you have a twincon like interacting with both mafia and town, then please bitch get the mafia wincon out of the way and betray them for us, you have a cycle to do so, unless the others lynch you off this day

like everyone who properly plays mafia does not claim indie

we had the same discussion during the WoW game and not only me, but also others got triggered by it and now people do it again
don't expect empathy from us, go get to work aslong you are alive

Status
Not open for further replies.