Zoro bros? How do we cope?

• Bad translation

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Oda is wrong ( 🤡 )

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • We don’t - it’s time to delete our accounts

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters
Lol it's bias or just inability to read english?

It was stated that not all those characters are the Vice Captains or their groups, but that rather all of them are the number twos in strength.
So this just means what we all know, which is Zoro >> Sanji. Otherwise instead of this...

You would have got this.

So nothing changes, sorry. We all know that Zoro is the DE FACTO vice captain, due to being the captain's right hand man, the strongest right after the captain, the closest to him in power, the one who shares parallels with him, the one who always fight the number twos of the other groups, the one who has parallels with the number twos of the other groups.

Cope harder.

Post automatically merged:

Zoro is the muscle and Sanji is the brain.

thats what "Wings" actually means.
Zoro can only dream about having atleast 10% of Sanji's current raw strength :suresure:

Last edited:
i mean i've allways known that Zoro is not firstmate or vice captain but does this imply that Zoro is stronger than Sanji or is oda trolling Zorotards again. intersting idea because other than Zoro their are people on that page I also hope arent the strongest including shiriyu as his loyalty to Blackbeard is questionable. i would like to think that one of the impel down prisoners are the strongest or mabye laffitte.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
i mean i've allways known that Zoro is not firstmate or vice captain but does this imply that Zoro is stronger than Sanji or is oda trolling Zorotards again. intersting idea because other than Zoro their are people on that page I also hope arent the strongest including shiriyu as his loyalty to Blackbeard is questionable. i would like to think that one of the impel down prisoners are the strongest or mabye laffitte.
Yes, it is Zoro fans that Oda is trolling by making that colour spread.

Yes, it is Zoro fans that Oda is trolling by making that colour spread.
the same as when Bart said Zoro is the vice captain in his own fantasy. Seems like clearly teasing to me. Luffy is by far stronger but Zoro is the second most infamous if we assume his fame will surpass Jenbe's after Wano's. Zoro is very strong but has plenty of competition in that category with Sanji and Yamato. keeping the powerlevel ambigous increases sales and arguments among retard readers. Zoro's very clear competition and jealousy of Sanji is a characterizarion of his own creation. if he didnt see Sanji as a rival who constantly beats his opponents much easier and constantly nerfs himself and never trains only to appear and save his life or the crews then their wouod be no argument and that's a result of Oda's own doing.

Oda clearly wrote the strawhats with neither Sanji nor Zoro being the second strongest and their constant positioning is just a byproduct of the manga which he feels is good for manga sales. Arguing over which is stronger is a bigger waste of time and braincells than one could imagine.

the same as when Bart said Zoro is the vice captain in his own fantasy. Seems like clearly teasing to me. Luffy is by far stronger but Zoro is the second most infamous if we assume his fame will surpass Jenbe's after Wano's. Zoro is very strong but has plenty of competition in that category with Sanji and Yamato. keeping the powerlevel ambigous increases sales and arguments among retard readers. Zoro's very clear competition and jealousy of Sanji is a characterizarion of his own creation. if he didnt see Sanji as a rival who constantly beats his opponents much easier and constantly nerfs himself and never trains only to appear and save his life or the crews then their wouod be no argument and that's a result of Oda's own doing.

Oda clearly wrote the strawhats with neither Sanji nor Zoro being the second strongest and their constant positioning is just a byproduct of the manga which he feels is good for manga sales. Arguing over which is stronger is a bigger waste of time and braincells than one could imagine.
Exactly, was just about to say the same thing. The rivalry totally worked in that sense for the manga. Oda has these readers arguing for days over who's stronger because the characters themselves distill this competition. If this dynamic wasn't even there I wonder if the forum or fanbase would be as active as it is, because this debate alone takes up 50% of overall discussion

Exactly, was just about to say the same thing. The rivalry totally worked in that sense for the manga. Oda has these readers arguing for days over who's stronger because the characters themselves distill this competition. If this dynamic wasn't even there I wonder if the forum or fanbase would be as active as it is, because this debate alone takes up 50% of overall discussion
ive allways believed that blackbeard or usopp were originally designed to be firstmate with Sanji and Zoro being just regular powerhouses and i believe that would have made for s better manga. you can clearly see it in certain scenes and deleted scenes like Luffy vs Usopp, garp talking to usoop or Blsckbesrd calling Luffy on dressrosa. The Sanji Zoro thing is funny but shouldn't be center stage and doesnt make for a compelling story. since its mostly just them bickering and getting powerups while the rest of the crew stagnates

Zoro never has been officially said to be the vice captain, there are people who consider him strong enough in the OP verse to be a captain or the right hand or vice captain/first mate by Barto. However in his vivre card that he sometimes acts as the vice captain, so Zoro being a vice captain is implied in an unofficial way but never confirmed officially.

Back to the SBS statement though what it confirms is that not everyone on that spread is a vice captain (Zoro may or may not fall in that category as explained above) because Sabo is not the vice captain of Rev Army (he is the No.2 though), similarly I think nowhere is it stated that Katakuri is the vice captain/first mate of BM pirates, he is the No.2 when it comes to strength. Additionally Shiryu is also not the vice captain of the BB pirates. I think only Ray, Benn and King are confirmed to be the vice-captains/first mates/right hand men of their respective crews and captains.

The spread confirmed one thing when it was released and even in this SBS that these people are the second strongest in their groups/crews, which confirms that Sabo is indeed the second strongest in Rev Army (only behind Dragon, there is no other hidden officer/at least for now), that Shiryu is the second strongest in BB pirates and not Burgess or any of the other level 6 prisoners. Marco is stronger than Ace and Jozu (Oden not being counted), King is stronger than Queen, Ray is stronger than Scopper and Zoro is stronger than Sanji.