[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
that is until they are killed and the indie starts complaining about it and pretending there was no reason to do it
I never reveal anything unless I absolutely need to.

That got me lynched as Pro Town indie because I didn't claim it DP1 in some games ahahah

I never reveal anything unless I absolutely need to.

That got me lynched as Pro Town indie because I didn't claim it DP1 in some games ahahah
Usually Indies don't get bothered. It's just some people fake claiming Indie as scum in Weebs which puts all future Indie claims in a bad light. It still disgusts me, though. I don't Indie hunt.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Usually Indies don't get bothered. It's just some people fake claiming Indie as scum in Weebs which puts all future Indie claims in a bad light. It still disgusts me, though. I don't Indie hunt.
its better this way tbh
i like it

its more satisfying for the indie to win without claiming indie

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
100% agreed.

Like I really don't know why this much disdsin for indies when basically it was just in Weeb's that two scum players claimed indie.

And worse of all as indies tend to have the strongest roles Town is basically shooting thmeselves in the foot if they go after a Pro Town Indie.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.