[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Blue how much time do we have left and what are you talking about
About 3h give or take.

The deal I'm talking about is letting me live and in exchange I use my abilities for the Greater Good of Town.

J

Joygirl1

And again, I haven't framed you of anything, I have literally only said that you have gotten some information that the rest of us don't have, and I'm simply asking where you get that information from.
I don´t have information that nobody else has and I don´t know where you got that idea from.

Mashiro Blue

Didn't you say the day was almost over? Chill hombre.

Let's be real here, do these deals ever work out? Perhaps if you could demonstrate your utility....
Hmmm I just want to use my abilities.

Not everyday I get to be an OP cop.

I say each player is different and you should definitely try it out with me.

Gramma, on that note, has promised he will be able to clear himself (from what bits I have read), and has since then mostly ghosted and not delivered. Given that I'm willing to toss my vote down there.

[Vote lynch Grammatron]

Hmmm I just want to use my abilities.

Not everyday I get to be an OP cop.

I say each player is different and you should definitely try it out with me.
Well, at the very least, I would question why we would be lynching you over Gramma, based on what I know.

Because the allegation is that you have outted yourself as a member of Scar's faction. But if Gramma is Scar why not just go for him, lol.

Anyway, like I said, if you deliver results that will be worth consideration, nobody is going to care about you promising to deliver a nothingburger.

J

Joygirl1

^

But you have.

You stated that Dr_Prof was culted. Where does this information come from?

Tell me, and stop deflecting.
I don´t fully remember everything but from his reactions and posts of other players it seems like a likely option.
So let me ask you: Why do you think that my assumptions have to be 100 % right?

I wrote my current opinion of all the other 29 players of the round, on day 1, obviously I can´t give you a guarantee that I completely nailed everything, so your reaction about my opinion on Blue and Prof is kinda ridiculous.
I´m fine with you disagreeing with most things I wrote but then enlighten us, help town and tell us who the bad guys are ;)

Mashiro Blue

Well, at the very least, I would question why we would be lynching you over Gramma, based on what I know.

Because the allegation is that you have outted yourself as a member of Scar's faction. But if Gramma is Scar why not just go for him, lol.

Anyway, like I said, if you deliver results that will be worth consideration, nobody is going to care about you promising to deliver a nothingburger.
Cold but nothing less than the truth.

I'll see what I can do.

I'm just having pizza, actually lol.

I don't feel bad about anyone wearing a Phantom Troupe avy tbh. Pero looks Town, too, for reasons. TAC only if I got his hints right.
You should know to automatically suspect anyone hinting on their first day whos name doesn't start with 'Flo' and ends with 'wer'

That ain't worth shit on a stick to me. Someone should look into him.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don´t fully remember everything but from his reactions and posts of other players it seems like a likely option.
So let me ask you: Why do you think that my assumptions have to be 100 % right?

I wrote my current opinion of all the other 29 players of the round, on day 1, obviously I can´t give you a guarantee that I completely nailed everything, so your reaction about my opinion on Blue and Prof is kinda ridiculous.
I´m fine with you disagreeing with most things I wrote but then enlighten us, help town and tell us who the bad guys are ;)
Because, you associated Dr_Prof with being culted, when there is nothing else to suggest this in the thread - meaning, you know something we don't.

I'd really like you to point me to the reactions I had that was "riddiculous" in your eyes.

Vote Lynch Joygirl

J

Joygirl1

Yeah, voting me now makes sooo much sense when everyone else is voting for Gramm, you really are the most brilliant fruit of the whole fruit market, Mango :milaugh:

You should know to automatically suspect anyone hinting on their first day whos name doesn't start with 'Flo' and ends with 'wer'

That ain't worth shit on a stick to me. Someone should look into him.
Tbh I wasn't exactly a fan of TAC and Muugen seeing my action on the WU and screaming "That's totally Flower!" for everyone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.