[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it’s time to get the party started.

Let’s start with this little shadow beast first.

Yeah he’s been openly scumming and I don’t believe his Hoenheim claim tbh. I’m not even sure if we should risk having our invests go after him because I have a feeling he’s got some ulterior motive behind throwing random claims. So it’s the best option to deal with him with a lynch.
First.) Tell me what about me is openly scummy.
Second.) Walk me through a reason why you wouldn’t want to throw invests at me lol. What’s the ulterior reason your theorizing that would justify not doing that.
Third.) Why is the best option to deal with me to go straight to a lynch? Why not ask me to use an ability or even crazier, try to solve me by my play.

Saying that you want to just lynch me but “hey let’s not invest him or even consider testing anything else out before then” comes off as a serious potential agenda. It also pings me that you don’t say to shoot me bc scum would benefit more from a wasted lynch than just having someone shot.

Then we can talk to this one.
Didn't saw much more from prof since the last time, i don't see the town prof i know in him plus i see there is some weird sh** going on about his claims.....
Tell me what the town Prof you know is like. I’m pretty sure we’ve played one game together where I was town but I’ll still grant it as a sample size. What’s different and what don’t you like about me here?

Also tell me exactly what’s weird about my claims to you.

Was Professor the one who got culted, and then culted back?

Was this revealed in the thread, or did you slip up?
Someone should look into joygirl tonight, she did a major slipup with the Dr_Prof cult comment
She doesn’t have TMI lol. It’s a display of lack of regular I lol. Chances are she got mixed up bc of the failed Greed conversion I’m guessing.

Ratchet seems alive still based on OP

Maybe it was a decoy
^ This is a townie post lol. Not one I’d expect scum to make. Scum is probably not going to bother making tinfoil over a dead town slot that’s not going to go anywhere and the fact his brain even went there is townie lol. Ekko getting absorbed means he’s just dead dead I’m pretty sure even besides all the other reasons a fake Ratchet death doesn’t make sense as a play lol.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Very well then

Some people should be released of their Earthly chains and attain Spiritual Freedom.

This will be escalated superiorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.