Future Events Strawhats vs Blackbeard Pirate Matchups

It's a popular theory among the fanbase that each of the Strawhats will be fighting the Titanic Captains 1v1. Cause assuming Blackbeard is the final enemy, then the Captain each Strawhat fights will be their own final enemy. And so I thought it would be fun to go through what I think each matchup will be and explain my reasoning with each one

1. Luffy vs Blackbeard: This one's a no-brainer. Don't even need to give an explanation
  2. Zoro vs Shiryu: This one's also obvious. Both of them are swordsmen, and it's been confirmed that both of them are the second strongest in the crew. The fact they were both shown in that one recent color spread basically seals the deal
  3. Nami vs Laffitte: Nami and Laffitte have contrasting backstories. Nami's a former thief who was a victim of corrupt authority. Laffitte is a former sheriff who was removed because of his corruption. Laffitte seems to specialize in being sneaky given that he snuck into Marine HQ, and Nami seems to be the Strawhat who's best at that kind of thing (Plus her title "Cat Burglar" refers to thieves that sneak into buildings). They both use staffs. And of course, they're both navigators.
  4. Usopp vs Van Augur: Sniper vs Sniper. Most people will probably agree with this
  5. Chopper vs Doc Q/Stronger: Doctor vs Doctor. Given that it'll technically be a 2v1 it's possible that there will be two more Strawhats instead of one (Like maybe Vivi or Momo) and they could team up with Chopper here. But other than that, most people should agree with this one
  6. Robin vs Burgess: Robin is probably the Strawhat closest with to the Revolutionaries. She became friends with people like Sabo, Koala, Hack, Dragon, etc. And the one responsible for Blackbeard destroying the Revolutionaries' base was Burgess.
  7. Franky vs San Juan Wolf: My main reasoning here is that I think Franky's final battle should be a mecha battle against a giant. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I can't think of a better final battle for him
  8. Brook vs Avalo Pizarro: So we know that Brook used to serve a kingdom. And we know that Pizarro is a former king. So assuming that Oda wants to make Brook's past relevant somehow, wouldn't it be a good chance to have Pizarro be the grandson of the king/queen that Brook served? I'm aware that they're from different seas, but it's possible that Brook ditched his kingdom to be a pirate while he was going on some kind of mission in the West Blue.
  9. Jimbei vs Vasco Shot: This is the one that has the least amount of evidence for it since we know next to nothing about Vasco Shot, but the one thing we do know about him is that he's a heavy drinker. And since Jimbei is basically an underwater Yakuza who drinks sake to show loyalty, that would be something of a contrast at least. But yes I am aware this is a stretch
  10. Yamato vs Catarina Devon: Assuming Yamato does join, she'd be an obvious matchup with Devon. They're both mythical zoans, both seem to be primarily physical fighters, and Catarina Devon's nickname is "Crescent Moon Hunter." The symbol used by the Samurai who were hiding in Wano was a crescent moon, and Yamato's one of the characters who wants to inherit Oden's will. Plus, Oda tends to do girl vs girl fights, so it'll probably be a woman who takes her out, but given what we know about Devon, she's probably way too strong for Robin or Nami.
  11. Sanji vs Tenth Captain: Okay I am 90% sure this will be wrong, but whatever. We know that Blackbeard has a tenth Titanic Captain, and since they're being kept a mystery to us, they're probably a character we've seen before. Cause if it was just some random guy, why bother with that? So that means it's probably an earlier character who we we haven't seen at all post-timeskip. They also have to be someone who we know is traveling across the Grand Line. And do you want to know what character fits that bill?
    Gin
    Meaning we might be getting Sanji vs Tenth Captain.

The matchup I'm the least confident on is Sanji's for obvious reasons

We have seen at least 10 threads like this ,buddy.
Post automatically merged:

Nami should fight Caterina Devon.She hunts beautiful women.
That's why I think Robin should fight her.

But seriously, Yamato won't be joining the crew and Robin is stronger and rougher than Nami. Devon has been described as the strongest woman to have gone through Impel Down and I don't think her fighting style matches Nami's style.

I only have a few differences in my speculation. I think Sanji will face Pizarro due to the north blue royal connection but he very well could fight the tenth member. I have Brook vs Vasco because of jester like aesthetic. Jinbe and Burgess, battle of the helmsmen. Everything else I have the same as yours but mine leaves Robin as the one against the tenth member and whoever that member is could possibly be Blackbeard’s historian/poneglyph reader but who knows 🤷🏾‍♂️.

I've pointed out a pattern.

1st New World Recruit VS Titan 1

Jimbei VS Burgess (1)

East Blue 4 VS Titans 2–4

Zoro VS Shiryu (2)
Nami VS Lafitte (5)
Usopp VS Auger (3)
Sanji VS Avalo Pizarro (4)

Paradise 4 VS Titan 5–9

Chopper VS Doc Q (9)
Robin VS Devon (6)
Franky VS Wolf (7)
Brook VS Shot (8)

2nd New World Recruit VS Titan 10

??? VS ??? (10)
I thought of those same matchups

Fight Matchups have become so predictable in one piece, it's really getting boring now.

Zoro and Sanji deserve better. Why must Luffy always take all the glory of fighting the main boss? Come on ODA change this and at least make the Team Battle come back.

Lol this is like the 1000th thread of BB pirates vs SH
So here are my guesses
clear
Luffy vs Teach
Zoro vs shiryu
About Sanji
Many people says that either laffite or burgues are BB 3rd strongest but burgues has a 20000 bounty and laffite has a 42200 bounty there bountyes are below Doxc Q and augur

there's no way Sanji is going to fight any of them laffite chief of staff possition is because he is smart not strenght
Burgues 20.000
Laffite 42.200
Augur 64.000
Doc Q 72000
BB original 5 seems to be the weakest of the crew and they are reserved for brok and the weak trio
But instead chopper vs Doc Q we will get brook vs Doc Q since his epithet is shinigami
So
Ussop vs augur(obvious,snipers
Nami vs laffite (both navigator and nami is also smart )
Chopper vs burguess who semms to be the weakest of the crew and more like a brawler who can match chopper abilities
The rest will fight ID prisioners
Franky vs san juan wolf seems clear since oda draw franky like a battleship in the last sbs and san juan wolf has that epithet
Yamato vs Devon though devon is known for haunt and rape beatiful women she has a fox theme ,like yamato
Robin and jinbe vs pizarro and vasco shot both seems to be in the same level i would love a two vs two and it semms that oda is pairing robin and jinbe it would be very lovely
That will leave sanji vs the hidden member who probably is going to be the third stronger and before you guys came up with ´´it's moria´´ dude was hyped from befor

Pizarro is Blackbeard's number three.

Is not mentioned here.

Was notably the only prisoner alongside Shiryu without the striped uniform.

Pizarro has less hype than Shiryu but more than the other prison recruits. Add to his former North Blue royalty, that's as far as a Sanji opponent gets.

-Burgess is the helmsman of BB Pirates.
-Jinbe is the helmsman of SH Pirates.

So, that should be another confirmed match-up other than Zoro vs. Shiryu, Doc Q vs. Chopper and Auge vs. Usopp.

Burgess is still hunting a powerful DF ability, his base is already strong enough to keep Sabo occupied. Sabo said his hands are full with Burgess, so he can't even help Luffy against Doflamingo because of Burgess. And look how Sabo treated a veteran Vice-Admiral Bastille.

Base Burgess > Vice-Admiral Bastille is certain, and if Burgess gets a new powerful DF, he might be even more powerful than Jinbe.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
-Burgess is the helmsman of BB Pirates.
-Jinbe is the helmsman of SH Pirates.

So, that should be another confirmed match-up other than Zoro vs. Shiryu, Doc Q vs. Chopper and Auge vs. Usopp.

Burgess is still hunting a powerful DF ability, his base is already strong enough to keep Sabo occupied. Sabo said his hands are full with Burgess, so he can't even help Luffy against Doflamingo because of Burgess. And look how Sabo treated a veteran Vice-Admiral Bastille.

Base Burgess > Vice-Admiral Bastille is certain, and if Burgess gets a new powerful DF, he might be even more powerful than Jinbe.
What if Burgess did eat Jozu's devil fruit? 🧐

Luffy vs. Blackbeard = battle of captains
Zoro vs. Shiryu = battle of swordsmen
Sanji vs. Pizaro = battle of royalty
Usopp vs. Van Augur = battle of snipers
Jinbe vs. Burgess = Battle of Helmsmen
Chopper vs. Doc Q = battle of doctors
Brook vs. Lafitte = Battle of gentleman
Franky vs. Sanjuan Wolf = Battleship battle

Option 1 - no one joins after wano
Nami vs. Catarina = Battle of the Ladies
10th straw hat vs. Basco Shot
Robin vs. Titanic Captain 10

Option 2 - Yamato Joins after Wano
Yamato vs. Catarina = dog vs fox
Robin vs. Basco Shot
Nami vs. Titanic Captain 10

Option 3 - same as 2
Nami or Robin vs. Caterina = still a Battle of the Ladies
Yamato vs. Basco Shot = battle of the club weapons?
Nami or Robin vs. Titanic Captain 10

Fight Matchups have become so predictable in one piece, it's really getting boring now.

Zoro and Sanji deserve better. Why must Luffy always take all the glory of fighting the main boss? Come on ODA change this and at least make the Team Battle come back.
W are aaready getting a team battle in this arc and in WG arc.

Luffy vs Teach.

Zoro vs Shiryuu.

Sanji vs San juan Wolf( he faces giant guys).

Jinbei vs Burgess.

Nami vs Lafite.

Brook vs 10 Titan ??.

Robin vs catarina Devon.

Franky vs Vasco shot.

Yamato vs Avalo Pizarro.
Post automatically merged:

Usopp vs Van Auguer.

Chopper vs Doc Q.