Future Events Strawhats vs Blackbeard Pirate Matchups

You seriously think someone who hasn’t had a 1v1 since Skypeia is getting a 2v1? And that brooks ever going to get a 1v1?

And why would Sabo not meet luffy prior to Raftel.
Yes he defeaged that long hair CP9 and doc q is not physically very stronger oda will give him his moment to shine just like ussop and brook no more chopper plushy!🤬
Brook is fighting laffite they have a lot of things in common
Clownda won't do mugis make alliance this arc trust me so everyone is getting without interference no big meme and scabbards is 9v9
And luffy Will meet his dad in the final war and currently they have an story with imu and wg not bbp

Yes he defeaged that long hair CP9 and doc q is not physically very stronger oda will give him his moment to shine just like ussop and brook no more chopper plushy!🤬
Clownda won't do mugis make alliance this arc trust me so everyone is getting without interference no big meme and scabbards is 9v9
And luffy Will meet his dad in the final war and currently they have an story with imu and wg not bbp
Monster chopper pre timeskip was a different breed. Current choppers a mascot. Once oda gave stronger a mythical zoan and doc q his own zoan, Chopper soloing those two went out the door.

Brook and Chopper vs Doc Q and Stronger 2v2 will happen.

I never said meet his dad, but Luffy and Sabo will reunite prior to Raftel. Sabos been paralleled with Oden multiple times now and oda just gave him a reason to reunite with luffy too.

K

Kotone

I would like everyone to have a 1v1
But look at op after FMI
Ever arc someone outside gets a fight and the shs don't