[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Flowa was killed because Gramm announced it that he would kill her but in reality it was someone else who wants us to believe that Gramm was responsible for that kill? I don´t trust this whole situation.
There is no need to make Gram look any more bad than he already is though.
didn't people have to win the tournaments or events ariess posted to get their hands on the stone? kimble clearly had a stone, unless if people can have stone outside of events as well as part of their character abilities.
Yes Flower already used hers to absorb Ekkos role and 2 others were used, Im thinking the Kimblee might exist within the last 2 tourney winners maybe.

Worth it to have a look at the last ones finalists so:
@Nibel @RippedCal @Kagurashii send me best of r/p/s. Winner gets the stone

J

Joygirl1

There is no need to make Gram look any more bad than he already is though.
I agree but it could still be a try to get us focussing even more on him so that we forget about other suspicious players like Rottkins for example. I believe there is more than just one group of hostiles in this game.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
you confident in this lynch ?
i wouldnt use confident - his minimal post were all fluff and shitposted never shared any real thoughts to the game or any solving involved not sure which mitch this is but i read as scum from threadplay and presence.
seems like he needs to take down some targets ? from both town / scum iirc
hmm he claimed mao and if we are to believe it is a fakeclaim it would be obvious he would be ling as his true role. forgot lings initial role in the story i know he was heavily sided with town so if hes ling/mao id say hes not hostile at least more so town aligned.

also what are thoughts on @Fujishiro i didnt like his heavy defense on flower moreso due to the fact that "mechanics" displayed after the stone was gained, her backing of fuji against hmm i forgot who TAC maybe and her heavy push to paint ratchet as scum so early on really pinged me as a scum read - from a meta analysis flower open claining D0 like that is her MO for scumplay. feel like they couldve been "mates" in a sense?

i wouldnt use confident - his minimal post were all fluff and shitposted never shared any real thoughts to the game or any solving involved not sure which mitch this is but i read as scum from threadplay and presence.

hmm he claimed mao and if we are to believe it is a fakeclaim it would be obvious he would be ling as his true role. forgot lings initial role in the story i know he was heavily sided with town so if hes ling/mao id say hes not hostile at least more so town aligned.

also what are thoughts on @Fujishiro i didnt like his heavy defense on flower moreso due to the fact that "mechanics" displayed after the stone was gained, her backing of fuji against hmm i forgot who TAC maybe and her heavy push to paint ratchet as scum so early on really pinged me as a scum read - from a meta analysis flower open claining D0 like that is her MO for scumplay. feel like they couldve been "mates" in a sense?
What heavy defense and what mechanics? Flower was town Olivier as far as everyone was concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.