[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah which she denied doing to begin with. obvious red flag
Dude you obviously are bungling stuff together and not reading well, she denied using the stone for the culting WUs, and then she used the stone to openly absorb Father Letto. There were multiple stone usages.

def not i can find the receipt from you.

you told me to back off not in those words cause we knew her role and it was heavily town favored.
I told you Flower was town, and she was.

Im starting to think Muugen is scum tbh, there is no way he can confuse so many things together. And him saying Flower was scum from the get go makes no sense at all.

Feels like we're in some shetty situation rn. I mean, town's going after scars team, ok, but all scums go straight after town. Info for team Scar and indies. You're just leaving red (the stronger one I assume) mafia unscratched. Good luck dealing with that.

Feels like we're in some shetty situation rn. I mean, town's going after scars team, ok, but all scums go straight after town. Info for team Scar and indies. You're just leaving red (the stronger one I assume) mafia unscratched. Good luck dealing with that.
Whom do you believe is Red Shal? Figure its best to go for known scum then scramble around looking for unknown ones. What should we do then, leave outed scum be?

J

Joygirl1

Think the problem was that some people wrote that someone should shoot Grammaton right before Alphonse converted Gramma, so either Alphonse should have tried to convert someone else after those posts or someone should have given out a subtile warning that we should wait and not to use killshots yet, unluckly lack of conversation and teamwork here.

But to get one positive thing out of this is that we at least know his role now and that he wasn´t Scar himself.

Whom do you believe is Red Shal? Figure its best to go for known scum then scramble around looking for unknown ones. What should we do then, leave outed scum be?
I'd love to know. Basically random shoot would be better than going omega on Oliver Armstrong (even though she's cult somehow).

Talking bout you Kimbley

Status
Not open for further replies.