[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

kek

while he could be town
i would like to keep in mind potential GF/lie detect immune. couple indies including kimblee were last game
I just looked what exactly the question was, Cal asked "did you roll scum team again?"
Define "scum team"? Which one would it be, Scar´s group or the sins / red team?
This post was a pretty bad choice for being checked by a lie detect if you ask me.

I feel like Rottkins could plausibly be town and has been an easy punching bag for scum players

I don't know if that was the best player to lie detect but it's something

I just looked what exactly the question was, Cal asked "did you roll scum team again?"
This post was a pretty bad choice for being checked by a lie detect if you ask me.
Scum team would be Homonculi and Scar's group, maybe Cult. Indies wouldnt count I think.

He's not scum get ova it.

I´m irritated btw, do you get a notification if your abilites are blocked somehow? Or is it because day changed? I did send something in but there was simply no WU. Getting a bit frustrated to be honest :(

Don´t see why suddenly everyone wants to vote off Kagura? As I said, shouldn´t we do something about Rottkins first?
If you have convincing arguments why we have to get rid of Kagurashii care to tell me them please.
I am very confident that Kag is scum here, trust in me Joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.