[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I also felt like your response was a bit off because it looked possible someone had already submitted a kill for gram before nib cleared him, did that not occur to you?

Who would you say should be prioritized rn?
I did but gramm was low on totem pole for threat and he was asked to be shot during the night phase so whoever shot took longer than expected to do their job - nova wasted a convert and killed in the process. Was sloppy town play all around - shot came in late and nibs spoke too much.

I have my vote on Mitch - I want to circle back to ratchet/flowers post when I get some free time and see if there was anyone who tried backing flower in their push towards ratchet. iirc he had SK and TAC as scum reads.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Automated Arm Blade was activated on ??? but it was redirected to kill Charlie/Melvin Voyager/"Edward Elric"
just wondering if Melvin was a full concert to town and we had to MC on our side lol what a shot though. hahaha
I've put them out there.

As for this current wagon, surface reading Kagu as possible scum but I have no strong opinion and brains a bit too fried to judge their iso
are they different now then when you first joined?

i haven’t had a chance to iso you yet not sure if juice even posted prior to your subbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.