[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering if Melvin was a full concert to town and we had to MC on our side lol what a shot though. hahaha

are they different now then when you first joined?

i haven’t had a chance to iso you yet not sure if juice even posted prior to your subbing.
I joined pretty late into last day so most of my impressions are from back reading so my stance on Kagu hasn't really changed.

I don't think juice posted no. Why is that relevant

Emil

Certified Memelord
melvin fits a neutral indie more than bad indie tho

dante/kimble r bad
melvin/cornello lean more toward neutral/have their own goals

isaac mcdonald could be w.e, leaning bad

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You still on with your Flower bs? You are aware that she was town right? Her character and color appeared as town multiples times. We have no clue when she was culted, yet you're acting as if she started evil.
ehh never even mentioned flower here but I already said it was a basic meta analysis which was proven correctly. the fact that she half open claimed D0 is evident enough that she wasn’t fully town to begin with - true town flower would’ve utilized that role better if she was purely town.

she open claims like this to purely gain town cred early game so she can float by. I mean it’s pretty evident by how often she goes this route. you should know this better as you host her often as well as play with her in almost every game.

ehh never even mentioned flower here but I already said it was a basic meta analysis which was proven correctly. the fact that she half open claimed D0 is evident enough that she wasn’t fully town to begin with - true town flower would’ve utilized that role better if she was purely town.

she open claims like this to purely gain town cred early game so she can float by. I mean it’s pretty evident by how often she goes this route. you should know this better as you host her often as well as play with her in almost every game.
Her role appeared fully blue doing stuff mate, like this is an undisputable fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.