News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.14

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
A huge part of Kaido's power is his endurance though, if they're both 100% Kaido would fuck Luffy up
sadly if current luffy wins then that doesn't work since luffy is the one in a worse state, he is doing this whilst being nearly dead. No point in continuing this until the fight is done, who knows what oda will do.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
@Roo @Yasheen
Just saw your discussion, I think the problem was this mistranslation(?), I thought it was a translation of the line ups on the backsi, but none of it really fits

Anyway no novel this time, it's the "making of novel heroines", so the sketches and stuff
The girls posing on the top right reminds me so much of the last High School get together. We even lined up just like this.

sadly if current luffy wins then that doesn't work since luffy is the one in a worse state, he is doing this whilst being nearly dead. No point in continuing this until the fight is done, who knows what oda will do.
It's about the endurance overtime, Luffy might be above Kaido for like 10 minutes but Kaido would easily tank that and would drop Luffy, mid diff max, he's just too tanky

It's about the endurance overtime, Luffy might be above Kaido for like 10 minutes but Kaido would easily tank that and would drop Luffy, mid diff max, he's just too tanky
drop luffy and then luffy uses g5 again like he is doing it now? This is not like g4 my friend, the g5 we are seeing now is from an almost dead luffy.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So Since Kaido>Imu, does that mean akainu will fight luffy for you?
Akainu fighting Luffy is just guesswork, fan guessing, it's not concrete it's your futuristic opinion, and no matter who Luffy fights from now on, I'll wait for your opponents to face 19 other characters before facing Luffy, ok?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

IS Luffy fighting BB also guesswork and fan guessing? Same with Imu

Using guesswork and letting you know what my opinion is on the matter, Luffy will never fight akainu, akainu is reserved for dragon or sabo, while Luffy's biggest enemy is BB or Im after wano of course.

ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.14
Confirms kaido as being the strongest in all of history.
:datas:
:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Waido is pinnacle of power the world's strongest :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Post automatically merged:

Using guesswork and letting you know what my opinion is on the matter, Luffy will never fight akainu, akainu is reserved for dragon or sabo, while Luffy's biggest enemy is BB or Im after wano of course.
This guy is @GreenEggsAHam

Heat this water here for the kaidou he's thirsty.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Since it is weaker than kaidou, akainu should at least serve to heat kaidou water.
:suresure::suresure::suresure: WATER HEATER @Extravlad :holdthisl::holdthisl::akasalt:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 83

damn both sbs and magazine sucked
To be factual, magazine almost always sucks

It's getting a bit out of hand, but the water heater part is a pun, it's saying that Sakazuki is quick tempered, that's why it's follow by "need to be treated with caution"

Last edited by a moderator: