News ONE PIECE MAGAZINE VOL.14

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date
It's getting a bit out of hand, but the water heater part is a pun, it's saying that Sakazuki is quick tempered, that's why it's follow by "need to be treated with caution"
Even this magazine is non canon. It is not surprising Akainu is angry most of the time in manga.
Character with volcano theme are almost portrayed as anger and rage,

D

Deleted member 83

Was there any One Piece Magazine that had any interesting information?

The only ones that I can think of were Magazine volumes 4 and 5 because of the Charlotte Family and all the islands of Totto Land.
Excluding the df, piece of dream, and manga
And keep in mind all opm are close to 200 pages

This one has 5 pages of editor interview, which is a decent read and 14 pages of location sketches (only 2 pages are completely new, but a collection isn't bad)

One of the best part of Magazine 13 are the two posters that come with it and I'm not joking. But it also contains the full storyboard of chapter 1000 and a Q&A where Oda goes over many little things of the chapter, easily top 3 section in OPM history.

Magazine 12 ASL, pretty shit, special booklet Luff and creator's notes are the only highlights

Magazine 11 power of words, I literally can't remember shit from this volume lol

Magazine 10 reread recommendation, thought this would be a turd level volume and was happily surprised. They had some Japanese youtubers' help, and their list of every little significant stuff in every arc is amazing, definitely helpful for a series this long.

Magazine 9 Odas designs, some look into Oda's personal interest, rare sketches of a section of the story, world map, making of a volume of OP Manga etc

Magazine 8 OP generation, sketches of Teach's mom and sisters, timeline of OP world, sketches of the worst gen (mostly old ones)

Magazine 7 Stampede, a nice alternative for people who can't get their hands on volume 10089

Magazine 6 Wano, sketches of the NUE special, designs of Denjiro, Kanjuro, Raizo and Kin'emon
And the incredibly disappointing blade encyclopedia

J

Joy D. MADS

Excluding the df, piece of dream, and manga

This one has 5 pages of editor interview, which is a decent read and 14 pages of location sketches (only 2 pages are completely new, but a collection isn't bad)

One of the best part of Magazine 13 are the two posters that come with it and I'm not joking. But it also contains the full storyboard of chapter 1000 and a Q&A where Oda goes over many little things of the chapter, easily top 3 section in OPM history.

Magazine 12 ASL, pretty shit, special booklet Luff and creator's notes are the only highlights

Magazine 11 power of words, I literally can't remember shit from this volume lol

Magazine 10 reread recommendation, thought this would be a turd level volume and was happily surprised. They had some Japanese youtubers' help, and their list of every little significant stuff in every arc is amazing, definitely helpful for a series this long.

Magazine 9 Odas designs, some look into Oda's personal interest, rare sketches of a section of the story, world map, making of a volume of OP Manga etc

Magazine 8 OP generation, sketches of Teach's mom and sisters, timeline of OP world, sketches of the worst gen (mostly old ones)

Magazine 7 Stampede, a nice alternative for people who can't get their hands on volume 10089

Magazine 6 Wano, sketches of the NUE special, designs of Denjiro, Kanjuro, Raizo and Kin'emon
And the incredibly disappointing blade encyclopedia
Still no brokers sketches. . . Still waiting.

Btw, this magazine is the devil.

Last edited by a moderator: