[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Scars group arent mafia,they are legit indies and If all of them are in the same PM then they arent indies but Mafia. But Aries specifically told me Scar was indie.
They might really just be an indie faction that share a wincon but still doesn’t change that Blue kept changing/editing his story and that they make the most sense for the game ender that Aries talked about. Them or Dante.

They might really just be an indie faction that share a wincon but still doesn’t change that Blue kept changing/editing his story and that they make the most sense for the game ender that Aries talked about. Them or Dante.
I think they have targetted abilities to help scar and stuff but they dont actually know each others identity.

Wont speculate on the rest.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

its a simple yes or no questions

u want certain roles to die, correct?
You're simplifying, disregarding what I said, to push your "agenda".

Not gonna work.

The definition is what I said.

Savage indies exist as an anti claim mechanism.

Which doesn't prevent other roles from needing other roles dead and be end gaming.

Now answer this question. How sure are you that this possibility that I said doesn't exist?

If you say you're certain, that's very weird of your part. Sounds TMI

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're simplifying, disregarding what I said, to push your "agenda".

Not gonna work.

The definition is what I said.

Savage indies exist as an anti claim mechanism.

Which doesn't prevent other roles from needing other roles dead and be end gaming.

Now answer this question. How sure are you that this possibility that I said doesn't exist?

If you say you're certain, that's very weird of your part. Sounds TMI
im not following
i asked a simple yes or no question

do u need certain roles to die or not
by definition, thats a savage indie

anti claim or w.e doesnt matter. u can find them even if they dont claim (heck u have abilities for it) and they can die in the crossfire without claiming

the real question is do u need certain roles dead or not. i will take ur dismissal and deflecting as a yes

meaning u r game ending

Status
Not open for further replies.