[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Now that's something I can get behind
Of course because you would be happy to get a townie lynched.

If people like TAC and Ekko are so sure that Worst has to be a maf then I´ll follow but if he turns out not to be one then it will fall back on them, making them look really bad.

If I die you should probably get rid of Mango.

So we are all roleblocked now? Great...
Yesterday I lost a gound amount of motivation and the roleblock didn´t make it any better

vote lynch Worst

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Of course because you would be happy to get a townie lynched.

If people like TAC and Ekko are so sure that Worst has to be a maf then I´ll follow but if he turns out not to be one then it will fall back on them, making them look really bad.

If I die you should probably get rid of Mango.

So we are all roleblocked now? Great...
Yesterday I lost a gound amount of motivation and the roleblock didn´t make it any better

vote lynch Worst
Since you haven't caught up, there is a 0% chance worst isn't mafia. He already dropped the ball.

J

Joygirl1

Why is joygirl in your lean town lmao
Dude, I´m getting sick of you framing me all the time for no good reason, be happy that I don´t have a killshot, you´re either scum trying to take me to the lynch or just a townie that will look veeery bad after I got flipped as town.

J

Joygirl1

Regarding the post about SoulKiller and Worst, I´m pretty sure that one of them has to be townie at least, as I said I can´t tell you the reason for that as I would be giving too much info away. Now that it seems that you are all so sure about Worst being scum we´re gonna see how it will turn out. Tendency for SoulKiller is town for me, no matter what.

J

Joygirl1

I'm getting ready to avenge Fuji and take down Father (Mango)

Hell no lmfaooooooooooo

Joygirl needs to be invested or shot next opportunity. She had zero reason to town read Worst and still did it.

If someone refills me I'll invest her whenever this RB is done.
Go on, invest me, I´m one of the towniest players around, so please don´t suggest for someone to waste a killshot on me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Dude, I´m getting sick of you framing me all the time for no good reason, be happy that I don´t have a killshot, you´re either scum trying to take me to the lynch or just a townie that will look veeery bad after I got flipped as town.
You are very eager to say I am framing you, but what is it that I am framing you for in your mind?

J

Joygirl1

Since you haven't caught up, there is a 0% chance worst isn't mafia. He already dropped the ball.
Yeah, just read that lol

Guys, I really dont wanna give out too much information but by using one of my abilities one player here should know who I am. From reading their posts I was sure that it must either be Worst or SoulKiller.
Worst being confirmed scum now means that SoulKiller is very likely town because I can´t think about any other person. Just for the little chance that I´m wrong and there would actually be someone else who could confirm me as townie then this person should probably step forward now and help me out.

J

Joygirl1

Oh, and as TAC was the one who brought Worst up for the lynch, I´d say he´s also pretty much confirmed town now.
Unless he was bussing a teammate or is an indie but so far he gives me no reason to believe that.

Now that we know about Worst being maf we should take a look if we can make a connection to possible teammates of him.

So i only bothered to catch up on All Actions used this Game so far (D0 & D1 for now)

"Army Loyalty" to Protect themselves
Greed used "Devil's Nest Prisoner" on ??? but it Failed
Alphonse used "Prodigy V2" to Copy any Failed Action
Olivier used "Just a Flesh Wound"
Barry used "Suit of Armor" for Rest of Game
Greed used "Ultimate Face"
"Roa" was activated to reveal that Target of "Devil's Nest Prisoner" was (Dr_Proffessor)
"Body Transfer" was Activated
Greed used "Ultimate Legs"
Edward used "Gatling Gun" on ??? & ??? which triggered "Ultimate Legs" Negating it & giving Greed a Super Random Ability
Alphonse used "Iron Body Pacifist Soul" to Convert ??? to Town
Curtis Couple used "A Passing Housewife"
Ling Yao used "The Good Prince" to Copy 1 Town Ability
Marcoh used "Covering Your Tracks" & "Healing Alchemy" x2 using Philosopher Stone
Ling Yao used "Iron Body Pacifist Heart" on ???
Winry used "Medics Daughter" to protect ???
Alphonse used "Alchemy V2" giving him a One Shot Ability at End of Phase
Isaac activated "The Freezer"
Edward was protected by "Earth Lift" from Kill Shots this Cycle
Curtis Couple used "Super Role Block" to Block ??? till Night 2
Philosopher Stone was used to Convert The Converted Player to their Original Alignment
Curtis Couple used "Super Protect" on ???
Melvin stole a Player's Identity & Copied their Role
Winry revealed her Identity to Edward
Winry activated "Avenge Her Parents" to Kill ??? but it Failed
Winry Blocked ???
Olivier used Lie Detection Ability to find that Ratchet was telling Truth about being Town
Roy Mustang used "Lighter Amp" to Super-Kill Father Cornello (Mafia Ekkologix)
Bradley activated "The Ultimate Eye"
Olivier used "Heirloom Sword" on ??? but they were Protected
Greed activated "Ultimate Face" + "Ultimate Left Arm"
Greed used "Ultimate Right Arm" on ??? to Confuse them but they were Protected
Greed activated "Bido"
Bradley used "Tranquil Fury" to Super-Kill ??? but it was blocked by Greed
Envy has Shape-Shifted
Hughes activated "Military Investigation"
Ling Yao used "Dragon Pulse" on ??? but it Failed
Basque activated "Killington Promotion"
Scar used "Divine Punishment" on Ratchet's Claim which Omega Killed them (Izumi)
Scar used "God's Wrath" on ??? but they were Protected by Super Protect
Edward used "Spear" to Destroy an Incoming Anti-Town Action
Edward activated "Gatling Gun"
Basque activated "Iron Gauntlet" to Stun ??? but it Failed
Greed used "Martel" to try & take control of ??? but it Failed
Barry used "A Chance of Redemption" to Challenge ??? to RPS (Win grants One-Shot Ability)
Greed Super-Killed Fu (Town Lanji)
Isaac activated "Alchemist Recruitment" to Challenge Kimblee (Win recruits him to his Side)
The Philosopher Stone was used to revive Cornellos Role & Merge with it
Edward tried to Kill ??? but it Failed
Ling Yao activated "Swordsman Slash" to Negate ??? Next Action
Hughes activated "Working From The Shadow's"
Winry activated "Auto Mail Repair" on ??? letting them Re-Use an Ability
Edward used "Bat" to Paralyze ???
Olivier used "Survival of The Fittest" on Fujishiro & TheAncientCenturion (TheAncient won which makes him Protected this Cycle)
Hughes used "A Home To Stay" to protect Elric Brothers this Cycle
Edward used "Giant Dome" to Trap 2 Players
Riza Hawkye used "Rifle" on ???
May Chang used "Shao Mao" to confuse ???
Pride used "One Man Army" to redirect Lynch to Huges (Town Pero)
"Hungry Shadows" was activated to absorb 2 of Hughes Abilities

Now i'm gonna analyze this stuff + Check Last NP & this DP
More Protects would be very helpful + I would be glad if someone can give me Summary of Discussions & Claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.