Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

*Bonking my daughter

There's some other memes in lieu of what you said but at least one of them I definitely cannot post here but it involves King, Yamato and Kaido in the context you mentioned!

:king::kaidowhat:kingufy:kailaugh::doffyou::pepebusi:

People have been saying you can see the Blackbeard pirates on the cover of 1043. Maybe the theory is true.
Honestly it feels like they must be experts at Yoga or even contortionists, because they are doing some incredible stretching there!

:nicagesmile::pepestop:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kaido will die by the end of wano

He is called WSC. We know what happened to WSM lol

On serious note, Kaido wants to enjoy a fight - Oda is drawing fight which is enjoyable to kaido

Kaido wanted to become joyboy to change the world but he didn't - Oda awakened Luffy who is joyboy in front of him to give kaido some sort of self realisation.

Kaido wants to die - Oda will make it happen

Kaido will die by the end of wano

He is called WSC. We know what happened to WSM lol

On serious note, Kaido wants to enjoy a fight - Oda is drawing fight which is enjoyable to kaido

Kaido wanted to become joyboy to change the world but he didn't - Oda awakened Luffy who is joyboy in front of him to give kaido some sort of self realisation.

Kaido wants to die - Oda will make it happen
get ready for cheerleader kaido eow

What was your favourite misjudged hint? For me it was when Redon posted a pic of two people playing the Switch (refered to the videogame related color pages) and some people here thought that Zoro and Sanji would "switch" opponents lol
At some point they did funnily enough. Zoro cut the plague gun and Sanji crashed by "dino plane". :zorothink: "the wings" basically. :phoenixmarco:

Status
Not open for further replies.