Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no, last volume legit had 10 Solid chapters
That's Subjective, but i meant that Oda keeps the Biggest Reveals for Volume End, doesn't mean First Chapters can't be Top too
Few Examples:

Volume 99 started with Events in Live Floor & ended with Roof Piece
Volume 100 started with Focus on Ice Oni Virus & Scabbards & Hyogoro, but then ended with CoC Roof Piece
Volume 101 started with O-Tama & Flying Six Fights then ended with Zoro & Sanji back in the fight + Luffy, Adult Momo & Yamato vs Kaidou
... etc

Last Volume was indeed solid since it started with Law + Kid vs Big Mom, but from Oda's Perspective, the more important Part is Luffy vs Kaidou & Sun God Reveal, which was left for Last Chapters of Volumes

So before we reach like Chapter 1050, i believe Oda gonna wrap up Side-Stories of less important Characters
This includes Raizo Plan, Denjiro Whereabouts, Apoo's Next Move, maybe Killer, Last CP-0 Member, Orochi's End, more of Luffy vs Kaidou but nothing crucial ... etc

Put Lebron back then and he could have done it. Shaq too.
Wilt was amazing but everything was different back then. Today athletes, health, skills, physical conditions etc is totally different.

It’s like putting Nadal in the 70s tennis ATP. He low diff everyone with one hand in the back
Different diet/ technology back in the days, we wouldn't be seeing the same Lebron. As we do now.

Not really though, most Luffy's fights endss by either the beginning or the middle of a volume.
Which is why i said "Unless this is Last Volume"
Cuz if this is the Volume where Kaidou loses 100% & Raid completely ends then it might happen Mid-Volume, while Last Chapters are reserved for Post-Raid Events/Info (Next-Arc Tease)
How many chapters in a volume
10 or 11
If this is Last Volume in Raid, then expect Next Chapter to be Fire & Kaidou loses around Chapter 1050
But if not, then i expect next Three Chapters to be Average with only One or Two Hype Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.