Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

IF Kaido awakens (meaning if he isn't already in his awakened state) how the fuck can Luffy beat him without yet another power up?

Oh Kaido, you're just too big of a gigachad for this manga:mrgo:
This is so easy to answer that makes me boring. . . well, when Kaido "awakens", he will be practically beat but here he can give his last mortal blow as the King of the Beasts.

This part is gonna be too short, do not expect more than 2 or 3 chapters with an awakened Kaido, no, no way, all has been setting up and now consequences will arrive.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I was hoping Denjiro was gonna be revealed to be Zoro's master in his youth. It would have given actual stake and motivation to Mosshead. Even his sword looked like Wado ichimonji.

It turns out he changed his face through sheer angerkingufy

There were a lot of missed opportunities, like Sasaki being Kokoro’s son.

I was hoping Denjiro was gonna be revealed to be Zoro's master in his youth. It would have given actual stake and motivation to Mosshead. Even his sword looked like Wado ichimonji.

This dude Denjiro has legit went from one of the more interesting characters from the beginning of the arc to the one of the least irrelevant. The man legit did nothing besides getting Sasaki drunk for 2 seconds

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh yes the similarities of Denjiro and Koshiro! He even becomes "Kyoshiro" which is so similar! Oda was really fucking with us with that hahaha, whilst also doing his own version of Ichimaru Gin with him too ofc! Ironically we're still waiting for the actual Gin in One Piece to return too...

I remember people mentioning that he seemed to have Wado too, such wasted potential sadly lol. The Tashigi and Kuina thing is still a mystery and Tashigi is not even part of this arc! So frustrating!

We also have more lookalikes with Vito, Scopper Gaban (who is still irrelevant somehow!) and that one old guy from Marineford reacting to Whitebeard too lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.