Versus Battle Hokage Kakashi vs Tsunade

A lot of people put my man Kakashi at the bottom of the Hokage list. I definitely disagree with that. Anyone who has read his light novels knows how powerful he is. It's unfortunate that the only female Hokage happens to be the weakest, but that's Kishi's fault lol

I made an awesome short video of this topic on TikTok and YouTube. Please check it out!

TikTok

Last edited:
Im not sure about the novels, but in the manga she clearly is portrayed way superior.
Well the light novels are as canon as the manga. And feats that happen in the light novels are more relevant because they take place after the manga. It sucks that the only female Hokage just happens to be the weakest. But Hokage Sarada will be top 4 Hokage

Hokage Kakashi stated to be stronger than DMS Kakashi in databook
Lol, that Kakashi is stronger than EMS Madara imo.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, Kakashi will high diff Tsunade. Hokage Kakashi vs Shippuden Tsunade.

We saw that Kakashi grew his chakra levels in the war, even though many feats were thanks to the chakra of Kurama.

WIthout his sharingan, Kakashi wont lose chakra that fast.

Tsunade
  • Ninjutsu s5
  • Taijutsu s5
  • Genjutsu 3.5
  • Intelligence 5
  • Stength s5
  • Speed 3.5
  • Stamina 4
  • Handseals 4
  • Total: 35
Kakashi
  • Ninjutsu s5 > 5
  • Taijutsu 4.5 > 5
  • Genjutsu 4 > 3.5
  • Intelligence s5 > 5
  • Stength 3.5 > 4?
  • Speed 4.5 > 4.5
  • Stamina 3 > 3.5
  • Handseals s5>5
  • Total 34.5 > 35.5
I took the stats from the third databook and gave my opinion on how did Kakashi grew when he was at his prime as a Hokage.

He was 0.5 points below Tsunade, after he lost his eye I took away 0.5 points from his stat, not below since Tsunade also has the same stat and she doesnt use genjutsu.

And then increased his taijutsu, stamina and strength which are physical stats and we saw he grew in the war great margin, so this aint to farfetched.

Added an S to the stat which they are top tier, reason they are S class ninjas.

Imo, Kakashi is stronger than Tsunade since he is more lethal, chakra aint a big problem since Kakashi is just 0.5 lower than her. Even though she has her seal, it drains fast the more damage she has.

Last edited:
Boruto kakashi is nerfed, No more sharrigan or chidori
Which made him last longer in fights. In the war he increased his stamina. He still has the same speed and thanks to the purple lighting, it doest affect his sight so he can do the same attacks.

He will just have lower reactions, but it is ok since only few ninjas are top tier speed, Tsunade aint one of them.

Which made him last longer in fights. In the war he increased his stamina.
You contradicted yourself not even the first few sentence
He can use like 7 kamui in a day, Stamina is a non issue

Boruto kakashi has no counter to a kamui snipe. He also got bodied by jiraya

war kakashi = obito >>>> Jiraya

He still has the same speed and thanks to the purple lighting,
Purple lightning does not increase his speed. Like chidori does
It's the whole reason why it was used as unlike chidori, He didt get tunnel vision

The supreme king solos yet again

You contradicted yourself not even the first few sentence
He can use like 7 kamui in a day, Stamina is a non issue

Boruto kakashi has no counter to a kamui snipe. He also got bodied by jiraya

war kakashi = obito >>>> Jiraya

Purple lightning does not increase his speed. Like chidori does
It's the whole reason why it was used as unlike chidori, He didt get tunnel vision

The supreme king solos yet again

What? Or I didnt explain right or you didnt read right.

1.- Stamina was an issue for Kakashi mostly due his sharingan which wasted more chakra since he is not an Uchiha, without it, he can spend that chakra for other attacks and last longer. So Kakashi lost something but also gained something else.
2.-Kamui snipe? What are you talking about? This is Tsunade vs Hokage Kakashi.
3.- Jiraiya is stronger than Tsunade and war Kakashi aint on the same level as Obito, he was equal to Obito in the kamui world which he can use kamui lol. Besides, Obito said he made Kakashi pierce his heart, so Obito was still superior.
4.- Chidori does not increase his speed lol, neither does purple lighting. The problem with Chidori was the light it produced which blinded Kakashi reason he can counter sneak attacks. With the purple lighting, this doesnt happen so Kakashi doesnt have the same blind spots which he had with the chidori.

I just said, that he still has the same speed since... it is his speed lol, nothing changed it. Same speed, stronger lighting, no blind spots for counters = stronger version of chidori = shiden.