Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of you saying Kaido will win again, I just don't think how is it even possible to beat Luffy in this form.

Like Oda has literally turned him into a gag character, everything is up to his imagination. **** is literally jesus, instead of walking on water he can run in the sky, he can pump his heart and get all the stamina back, can wrap around Haki coated weapons and punch holes through people yet some how not kill them.

Luffy isn't a character anymore, he is a meme. When Oda says his fruit can do anything user can imagine, that is literally it. He can imagine turning the entire world into rubber and world turns into rubber.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
To all of you saying Kaido will win again, I just don't think how is it even possible to beat Luffy in this form.

Like Oda has literally turned him into a gag character, everything is up to his imagination. **** is literally jesus, instead of walking on water he can run in the sky, he can pump his heart and get all the stamina back, can wrap around Haki coated weapons and punch holes through people yet some how not kill them.

Luffy isn't a character anymore, he is a meme. When Oda says his fruit can do anything user can imagine, that is literally it. He can imagine turning the entire world into rubber and world turns into rubber.
Have you been hacked by China>!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.