Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was once a guy who was posting like 10 anti One Piece threads a day and they permabanned him, he was CharlotteSky, so hilarious as a folk :josad:
you cant blame him as how big mom got treated since WCI. Imagine if zoro or sanji were treated like that just how many toxic threads would be posted against op in one day.

G

Gorosei Informer

You have quite a heap of posts in here for someone who doesn't read the chapters so much still, that's at least peculiar:snoopy:
Its an absolutely wondrous, perplexing, enthralling, magnificent, fantastical enigma, spectacle and circumstance that someone who does not consume the manga, not even a morsel of it, invests so much time on here and procures so many messages, it truly encapsulates the grandiose magnificence of Goda-san who is completely unrivalled, unmatched in all his unadulterated glory, no mere mortal or even any of could ever hope to aspire to and stand equally with such a diety, a titan, a God amongst us all.

I would fellate him myself and take the place of his wife if I wasn't too busy fellating my own ego and trying to act as supremely clever, superior than thou, very much above all you simpletons and rampantly fellating my own ego and vocabulary to the very high heavens themselves.

Truly, we can only begin to dream of even being regarded, within the same breath as someone, of clearly intellectual superiority, to us savage, primitive, barbaric, neanderthal breatheren! I salute you good sir, your existence alone gives me an unrelenting sense of euphoria from your dazzling, perpetuating, radiant brilliance!

:cheers::kata::smart::lumazed:

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy use "Thunder" based attack
Kaido have an attack named "Thunder" Bagua.

:quest::quest:
Ironically Kaido uses fire and has shown to be hurt by it or even afraid of it, but I think it was just his own fire being used against him which would make sense ofc? Knowing Oda though, hes gonna make this lightning hurt Kaido regardless though because its Luffy lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.