Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King of Hell Zoro and IJ Sanji will be able to hurt Kaido.

Robin will be able to make him boro breath himself like the Pacifista fight

Franky will be able to do damage with his lasers and build shit to help the others

Brooks ice can likely slow down Kaido to create openings

Usopps plants have an array of abilities

Namis Zeus is immensely strong

Chopper will be able to find weakpoints and state where best to hit and don’t downplay the strength of guard point
No one beside Sanji and zoro and jinbei lasts more than 30 seconds against Kaido and Wings really cant baby seat them against kaido.

So the Straw Hats suddenly all become more powerful then Yamato and Roof Piece fighters??? I’m sorry but half the Straw Hats doing nothing for half the raid them going toe to toe with Kaido would be some of the biggest bullshit in OP
I mean Zoro and Sanji surpassing Yamato makes sense imo.

And this is what happened in WCI but on a smaller scale and without the heavy hitters. Straw hats combining their strengths to hold off an enemy much stronger than them.

Guard point ate a direct hit from big mom. Brook was able to blitz past big mom and Nami was able to hurt her. Jinbe was able to knock her around with his Fishman Karate.

Now combine these with Zoro and Sanjis strengths as well as Frankys possible “anti Kaido weaponry” and Usopps pop greens (I know stampede is non canon but if we get something like that it’s be really great)

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope this is the path Odas going but it’s Oda so who knows really
Aye that's true. I was reminiscing on how amazing Crocodiles defeat was especially in the anime and also Whitebeards last stand in general and I hope we get something similar with Kaido, that Toei can also enhance especially with their use of music too.

Status
Not open for further replies.