Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Ngl that ost always makes me cry
And the one called "a mother's love" or something like that, when Kushina and Naruto meet
Oh yes! For whats its worth, Narutos OSTs are absolutely stellar! So perfect for their moments, so emotional, heartfelt, powerful or even inspiring, empowering and such depending!

I keep checking out songs I used to love from Naruto, ones I've missed out on or forgotten or not heard much of and they are blowing me away! The OST is just absolutely top tier, both in classic Naruto and Shippuden!

It just completely takes you away, immerses you. It so evocative, so transcendent lol. This is what I tend to love most about anime tbh, why I get hooked on certain series and such. I've gotten into some series from just hearing a piece of music from them alone!

G

Gorosei Informer

Hang in there guys :suresure:
I couldn't even vote as I wanted to because we're limited to 2 and I love Sanjis and Luffys fighting styles too much! But this is just depressing to see honestly, Oda fucked up so hard with Kidd and its a constant painful remember especially with stuff like this.

Even in PW4 his moveset was underwhelming as he was limited by lack of screentime entirely but I hope we see a lot more from him and Oda improves his fighting style somehow, although he's always gonna be in "God" Luffys shadow, more so now than ever before.

Not even an onscreen display of CoC yet, FFS Oda....No solo fights on screen, no solo wins...But at least he has awakening now! So I can copium on that at least...

:risitameh::shame::jackcopium::lawsigh::pepecopium::peperain:

Oh yes! For whats its worth, Narutos OSTs are absolutely stellar! So perfect for their moments, so emotional, heartfelt, powerful or even inspiring, empowering and such depending!

I keep checking out songs I used to love from Naruto, ones I've missed out on or forgotten or not heard much of and they are blowing me away! The OST is just absolutely top tier, both in classic Naruto and Shippuden!

It just completely takes you away, immerses you. It so evocative, so transcendent lol. This is what I tend to love most about anime tbh, why I get hooked on certain series and such. I've gotten into some series from just hearing a piece of music from them alone!
Absolutely agree
I would say that, as far as anime go, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden probably have the best OST overall, meaning a great blend of emotional, fighting, uplifting, and comedic OSTs

G

Gorosei Informer

Absolutely agree
I would say that, as far as anime go, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden probably have the best OST overall, meaning a great blend of emotional, fighting, uplifting, and comedic OSTs
Aye exactly! I love OSTs from various series but none of them as much as Naruto's overall. It really showcases and pays tribute to the beauty of traditional Japanese music and modernises it too, makes it as beautiful, hype, emotional, memorable and such as possible!

Narutos OSTs were such a complete experience enhancement for watching it, I've rewatched some scenes lately and the OSTs add SO MUCH to them its unreal! This is why I love anime honestly! Reading manga is really not the same experience at all! Music, voice acting and even animation make a completely insurmountable, momentuous difference!
Post automatically merged:

Thread reminder Oden casually started a goddamn NTR war in his own country
LMFAOOOOO, that shit too! The great Harem wars, WTF ODA?! Oda was WYLIN when he wrote that shit, it felt like he had taken drugs or was just unleashing his true pervert potential in that moment! His wildest fantasies hahaha!

Shit like that kinda makes me feel Kaido and Orochi were justified with him too lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.