Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cover Story with a big reveal?? Yes plssss
the only thing that come to. mind is when Queen assumed sanji has mechanical parts like his sibs.. if you reread that chapter..

i have emphasized that line alot with the fact that oda had him state that he has indepth profundity when it comes to germa sciences...

that paired with the initial info and sanji being full flesh... means.. another nikka is gonna awaken

G

Gorosei Informer

whats odd is every spoiler Wednesdays they actually tell us what's in the cover story... but they didn't this time around
Yeah me and I think @Moewu were both wondering about this earlier. I do think its something important. Lance normally trolls us with the first hint being a cover page one and yet the hint was related to Raizo in the chapter?

I think there is a big reveal or something important, something they would want to keep from us though so Pedro alive? Lmfao. Pound was alive in last cover story after all.

Aside from that, maybe Blackbeard Pirates invade but I doubt we'd see it in a cover page tbh although Oda would just offscreen it in the manga then again?

It's probably gonna be something we didn't think of and still be hype somehow or it is Pedro alive lmfao.

I feel they've omitted the info about the cover page on purpose this time, its usually one of the first pieces of info we get.

Lance said to be patient and that the chapter is hype much earlier. Scotch ignored someone when they asked to verify if a spoiler about Kaido awakening is true or not too.

Hopefully we get more info in a few hours and maybe even pics? As usual?

Just wandering ...Hasn't kaido awakened his DF. He is already lifting an island and fighting.
Maybe he says that in the first 5 pages
Post automatically merged:

Yeah me and I think @Moewu were both wondering about this earlier. I do think its something important. Lance normally trolls us with the first hint being a cover page one and yet the hint was related to Raizo in the chapter?

I think there is a big reveal or something important, something they would want to keep from us though so Pedro alive? Lmfao. Pound was alive in last cover story after all.

Aside from that, maybe Blackbeard Pirates invade but I doubt we'd see it in a cover page tbh although Oda would just offscreen it in the manga then again?

It's probably gonna be something we didn't think of and still be hype somehow or it is Pedro alive lmfao.

I feel they've omitted the info about the cover page on purpose this time, its usually one of the first pieces of info we get.

Lance said to be patient and that the chapter is hype much earlier. Scotch ignored someone when they asked to verify if a spoiler about Kaido awakening is true or not too.

Nah I’m crying. If Pedro is alive…

luffy mentioned him last chapter as well

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Just wandering ...Hasn't kaido awakened his DF. He is already lifting an island and fighting.
Thats what I expect too, him lifting the island may be his awakening, especially since he's doing it whilst moving and fighting around freely and not having to focus on it either. It's far too strong an ability to not be an awakening imo.

But on the other hand, I'm still hoping for him to unleash a new awakened form and moves. We've not seen him use elemental powers especially the wind powers in any form except his dragon/zoan form if I remember right and Pirate Warriors 4 insists he has ice powers too for some reason. It actually shows him summoning a snow storm as a move or so lmao.

Ay ay ay... nah Pedro is the last nibba i wanna see coming from the dead

@Ghostly Reflections
the only thing that come to. mind is when Queen assumed sanji has mechanical parts like his sibs.. if you reread that chapter..

i have emphasized that line alot with the fact that oda had him state that he has indepth profundity when it comes to germa sciences...

that paired with the initial info and sanji being full flesh... means.. another nikka is gonna awaken
I

Oh yeah almost forgot about that guy. Where will Oda place him? As i remember correctly weevil has a grudge against blackbeard but also wants to go after luffy.
:few:
But his mom is leading him on a WB pirates hunt (and WB treasure hunt tbf).
At this point he isn't a threat to our crew powerwise so whatever, he can be an ally or smt after Bakkin croaks

The will of Pell is too strong in the One Piece world. He's like a god, providing protection for the presumed dead.

Not in flashbacks though, those are outside his jurisdiction.

G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe he says that in the first 5 pages

Nah I’m crying. If Pedro is alive…

luffy mentioned him last chapter as well

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Yeah that Pedro mention was completely random and forced imo. Maybe Luffys CoO has gone WILD and is sensing Pedro is alive at WCI right now? LMFAO!

I was expecting Shanks/MIihawk/Imu to have some kind of prophetic observation haki that let them see across actual islands/across the world of OP somehow, the most extreme range of CoO aside from future sight stuff, I mean pre TS, Van Auger sniped a seagull from EXTREMELY far away so easily and Yasopp is said to be able to snipe the hairs off an ant from a massive distance too! Capone also sniped Oven with a pistol from very far away which I insist is a CoO feat, theres no way he could have done that without it imo lol..

I actually remember a theoy that King would have a unique form of CoO that is the inverse to future sight, "past sight" at that. Lets you look into the past instead.
Puddings fruit has that potential with awakening at least imo, not to manipulate the past ideally but to see the memories of objects and the environment, whatever transpired there from even years, decades and centuries ago! Create dramatic reconstructions of what happened, like holographic replicas of what happened in the past!

But yeah, why did Luffy mention Pedro of all people and vs Kaido too?! WTF has Kaido got to do with Pedro?! LMFAO! This is yet another reason why I feel he should have fought Big Mom instead but even then, Pedros death was on himself and only Perospero could be blamed for it otherwise but even then!

Theres so many people Luffy could have mentioned here maybe, ones actually connected to Kaido and that he should be fighting for and avenging but nah he mentions Pedro lmfao!

Oda is fucking with us, I swear.

I still need to see Yasuie get avenged too, FFS Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.