Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yeah whatever the case, still not implied awakening
I have this ability more as a matter of mastery/mastery on the part of kaido, and not with the ability being awakened. Look at the difficulty that MOMO had, he barely knew how to fly and was still using kaido's clouds to try to stop the island, he didn't even generate his own clouds of flame, he lacks mastery and strength.

Wouldn't even mind if Kaido doesn't have awakening (even tho he had his fruit for decades and it doesn't make sense) but keep in mind he's an ogre with immense physical strength before even got his fruit, and his fruit took his stats on another level.

Simply whack people with his physical strength/kanabo. If not awakening he needs one more omph for the finale (another mode like his homicidal drunk)

Or who comes in to rescue them it’ll be interesting
I want you to take these details into consideration, Queen assumed sanji has mechanical parts like his sibs
i have emphasized that line alot with the fact that oda had him state that he has indepth profundity when it comes to germa sciences...
that paired with the initial info and sanji claiming being fully flesh and bones.. makes you wonder..

With the recent cover page development.. this is heading in an interesting direction.

G

Gorosei Informer

I always liked Mihawk for mentioning luffys "real power", him out of all people. Thats what made him special for me to begin with. Not his WSS title. Cant wait to find out more, my hope is a little "canon" flashback in the upcoming Film Red Movie. Maybe how he dueled with Shanks and some infos on the side.

Yeah there is so much more to Mihawk than "what meets the (Hawk) eye"! Ive always found him one of the most fascinating, mysterious and best characters in OP and I'm extremely excited for Oda to finally give him in his time in the spotlight, his backstory, motivations, the history of Yoru and what actually happened on Kuragaina island, if it involves anyone we know like Germa for example.

We definitely need to see Shanks vs Mihawk, it would be a crime for us to never see it, even if its just chapters and not animated, even drawn by someone else like Boichi, give us something FFS Oda! But being animated for a movie would be the perfect situation with that movie level animation and Film Red is that perfect opportunity too ofc! Mihawk was in 3D2Y OVA and Stampede at least so there's hope!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You keep tagging me man:kobeha:
Seek help.

I always reply to people. You are the one tagging me for whatever comes into ur tiny brain.

And always the word "amazing" is used :milaugh:
In an amazing double page spread....
In an amazing triple page spread...
In an amazing panel .....
Almost a meme :suresure:
and Revirgin saying he won't post a summary.

The funniest shit was last week or week before where he made entire team afraid because of someone else posting shit.

Such as? What‘s in your mind
I think it’ll be an overcharging of his current weather powers.

Kaido has already made basic tornadoes/thunder clouds/heat clouds. So I’m imagining he’ll be able to create massive hurricanes shooting out thunder and lightning with winds much faster than we’ve yet to see.

While simultaneously parts of the island will be easily lifted into the air through the flame clouds that Kaido will be able to control and throw however he please.
Post automatically merged:

I want you to take these details into consideration, Queen assumed sanji has mechanical parts like his sibs
i have emphasized that line alot with the fact that oda had him state that he has indepth profundity when it comes to germa sciences...
that paired with the initial info and sanji claiming being fully flesh and bones.. makes you wonder..

With the recent cover page development.. this is heading in an interesting direction.
I have considered this and I’d love to see that Germa is legitimately built with something inside of them. I just don’t want to get my hopes up

I have this ability more as a matter of mastery/mastery on the part of kaido, and not with the ability being awakened. Look at the difficulty that MOMO had, he barely knew how to fly and was still using kaido's clouds to try to stop the island, he didn't even generate his own clouds of flame, he lacks mastery and strength.
Agreed, that's not part of his awakening, it's simply his fruit mastery

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Wouldn't even mind if Kaido doesn't have awakening (even tho he had his fruit for decades and it doesn't make sense) but keep in mind he's an ogre with immense physical strength before even got his fruit, and his fruit took his stats on another level.

Simply whack people with his physical strength/kanabo. If not awakening he needs one more omph for the finale (another mode like his homicidal drunk)
That's exactly what I think, to me it's more impressive that the other characters wake up to try to get over an unawakened fruit than one awakened fruit versus the other, it shows how strong the guy who is not awake is, that's what happened with BIG MOM, o The fact of needing two awake users to overcome a non-awake user is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.