Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there is so much more to Mihawk than "what meets the (Hawk) eye"! Ive always found him one of the most fascinating, mysterious and best characters in OP and I'm extremely excited for Oda to finally give him in his time in the spotlight, his backstory, motivations, the history of Yoru and what actually happened on Kuragaina island, if it involves anyone we know like Germa for example.

We definitely need to see Shanks vs Mihawk, it would be a crime for us to never see it, even if its just chapters and not animated, even drawn by someone else like Boichi, give us something FFS Oda! But being animated for a movie would be the perfect situation with that movie level animation and Film Red is that perfect opportunity too ofc! Mihawk was in 3D2Y OVA and Stampede at least so there's hope!
Hey thats actually a good idea. Having boichi draw all the "offscreened" stuff. I kinda enjoyed the ace novels too and his art style isn't that bad either. We could get the 10 day fight of Akainu vs Aokiji, Garp&Roger vs Rocks on God Valley. Garp Vs Roger themselves even. and of course the duels between Shanks and Mihawk. I would even pay to see that all colored.

:lumazed:

G

Gorosei Informer

Hey thats actually a good idea. Having boichi draw all the "offscreened" stuff. I kinda enjoyed the ace novels too and his art style isn't that bad either. We could get the 10 day fight of Akainu vs Aokiji, Garp&Roger vs Rocks on God Valley. Garp Vs Roger themselves even. and of course the duels between Shanks and Mihawk. I would even pay to see that all colored.

:lumazed:
Exactly! I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet tbh! Honestly if I could, I'd request Kubo and Murata to get involved even maybe! Kishimoto too even? Kishi did such a great job on hand to hand combat after all too...Having established manga artists step up and assist Oda like this and paying tribute to him would be so wonderful!

JJK and MHA are meant to end this year potentially so if that happens, maybe their mangaka could stuff for OP too if they are willing and given opportunity to ofc?

I'm not sure what Sorachi of Gin Tama is doing these days but he's another great one too!

But yeah this is all just wishful thinking/dreaming ofc. But what you said would be the ideal scenario, it should and needs to happen. I've seen amazing fan manga (fanga) of some of those thinks you've mentioned drawn by OP fans and it's kinda sad we have to rely on that as we're lacking canon versions of them! It's so tiring that all this amazing stuff is being offscreened!

Status
Not open for further replies.