Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Kaido & Luffy stuff it's only the clouds and thunder shit. . . no awakening at least for this chapter.
The suspense is so gone from the cloud shit that Momo isn't even trying anymore.

I suppose the interesting thing to them could be Luffy's powers, but it's like a kid being chased around the dinner table by his dad. It's kinda just all the same until someone strikes a decisive blow

Thank you! At that point it might actually be worth it, god knows he works hard enough for it! He probably really needs it!

But then again, I never specified what that spread would actually be of and thus whether I'll actually be involved with it!

*Proceeds to send Oda a double spread of his wife as her days of a gravure model just to really confuse and troll him*

If I were to do that though or anyone for that matter, it might give him that boost of vitality, inspiration and such he needs too LMAO! Kinda like Popeye when he gets to eat his spinach or Luffy getting back up and awakening as Joyboy/Nika!

I just remembered I said this recently too LMAO!:
You're trying to out troll Oda the absolute master troll? :crazwhat:

J

Joy D. MADS

The suspense is so gone from the cloud shit that Momo isn't even trying anymore.

I suppose the interesting thing to them could be Luffy's powers, but it's like a kid being chased around the dinner table by his dad. It's kinda just all the same until someone strikes a decisive blow
Probably final blow when Onigashima arrives to Wano to people be able to see it. . .

G

Gorosei Informer

Pudding saves the Vinsmoke Bros and then cucks Sanji by screwing them.
Kek
:snoopy:

Sanji: " I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

*Sanjis suddenly awakens CoO to the point he can see whats going on at WCI, proceeds to go Evil Sanji immediately upon witnessing this unholy act and betrayal and declaring he will destroy his brothers once and for all*

This mistake was fated :finally:

The Will of Double Ds :pepelit:
Oda stepped up his game post TS :pepebusi:
Hahahaha indeed! Master Fated even, whatever that means LMAO!

Oda has definitely stepped up his game, with the girls and women of OP getting "Post Tit Surgery"! In fact you could think of it as

Pre Tit Surgery, Inflation Arc, Post Tit Surgery! Roger actually laughed because he knew one day, women would suddenly develop almost literal balloons and melons on their chests for no reasons at all! The One Piece is actually the Oppai Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.