[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i am less invested as mafia cuz i generally prefer playing town and being uninformed
i struggle with fake scum hunting when informed

its public knowledge lol

working on fixing it lol
I keep telling you, it's not just investment. It's the process you follow.

Let's say as Town, you go from A > C > X > B. As Scum (or even in this game) it's not as easy to trace where you're coming from, because the end result is more important than the path you take to get there.

Ratchet

i guess corrections

in big games u get wiped quickly

smaller or vanilla ones u can last longer as town

i mean even recently in the gnosia game
The active scum was saying after the game that I should have died earlier, it was just once I was cleared as the town guard it made no real sense to kill me over another investigative role or whatever. As for smaller/lighter games it mostly depends. I think I've been scum in most of the recent ones, though I grant you that I'm generally not killed early there, not always at least.

Ratchet

As for Prof and Fuji, not going to go into things like tonal tells. I actually don't have a profile on Fuji I think is robust anyway, as I haven't actually seen him active and scum yet.

In this game in particular I was focused on drawing a lot out of players rather than my standard approach so I was able to get easier reads on some people, too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I keep telling you, it's not just investment. It's the process you follow.

Let's say as Town, you go from A > C > X > B. As Scum (or even in this game) it's not as easy to trace where you're coming from, because the end result is more important than the path you take to get there.
ye thats putting it more in details
failing to fake scum hunt and difficulty finding genuine scum reads when informed vs uninformed

Status
Not open for further replies.