[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yea more than most of the active players. thats true. u do last until cycle 4 alot
I suppose that's somewhat true. But I think it's mostly mixed, I mean I lasted half a day phase this one. Was killed early in the last Ariess one too.
have u ever seen us in lylo?
How many times have you seen me, as Town, in LyLo? I think it must have been at least 6 years.

My point here is that survival requires all the way. It just doesn't happen when I'm not scum unless I coast or whatever. My overall point is that skill only applies so far, some players just won't get a chance.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I suppose that's somewhat true. But I think it's mostly mixed, I mean I lasted half a day phase this one. Was killed early in the last Ariess one too.
How many times have you seen me, as Town, in LyLo? I think it must have been at least 6 years.

My point here is that survival requires all the way. It just doesn't happen when I'm not scum unless I coast or whatever. My overall point is that skill only applies so far, some players just won't get a chance.
i guess corrections

in big games u get wiped quickly

smaller or vanilla ones u can last longer as town

i mean even recently in the gnosia game

J

Joygirl1

Just realized how close @Rottkins almost had victory in the hands! I really, really, REALLY shouldn´t be laughing about this considering my own situation at all but... why the screenshot?! :emohiyo: xD
Oh, Captain Buggy, you were so close to winning this round! *hoping for consolation and no blaming for Rottkins*

i am less invested as mafia cuz i generally prefer playing town and being uninformed
i struggle with fake scum hunting when informed

its public knowledge lol

working on fixing it lol
I know some of them but I wouldnt say no to more. The thing is you always tunnel me as either alignment and most of the time you’re so annoying I just wanna kill you for the sake of it wether im scum or town lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.