Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It does not.

Like I said in the first post, the crew gets up every arc and does things after their fights while Luffy fights.

- With Crocodile, it was to find the bomb.
- With Enel, it was to literally help Luffy with breaking down the Giant Jack so he can fight Enel.
- With Lucci it was to escape and fight Marine Captains.
- With Moria, they all STOOD AND WATCHED as he fought Luffy.
- With Doflamingo, they fought against the Birdcage
- With Kata, they escaped BM and waited for him.

What is the difference between any of that and now?? Robin and Brook were escaping CP-0. Sanji and Zoro just had their hardest fights ever. Jinbe just saved everyone. Usopp just saved Kiku and Kin. Nami was saving Tama from fodder trying to kill her. Franky was saving Zoro.

Luffy's strongest ability is to gain allies for an army to fight another army, this has nothing to do with his allies helping him win a personal fight.

I'm sorry bruh, you are expecting not at all set up by the story. This is normal for the series, it's not unique to this arc.
the clear difference is this is a YONKO, and the WORLDS STRONGEST CREATURE you are looking at the story from a very NORMAL VIEWPOINT (which is fine its ur opinion), and to me what oda has done and is doing this arc is totally different then the NORMAL,and for me it won't end in a NORMAL way even to this point of the current fight yes all our points above are valid but again oda is literally wiping out all of these things with the strawhats and freeing them up. Currently sanji just had his hardest fight ,and defeated queen now oda makes him rise. Where does sanji go next just stand still ??heck no oda will do something with him. Franky is taking zoro to chopper who mind you is on the live floor with the other doctors what are they gonna revive zoro just for him to stand still and zoro not help his captain ???You know if zoro is up he is going to help thats why oda took him out in the first place after his fight with king so luffy could shine and get all these powerups. I totally get your point if oda did not have all this stuff in the background going but its pretty clear to me he is building to the strawhats doing something not the normal just stand around etc. But alas all we can do is wait and see who is right lol .:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.