General Mafia General Chat

Gonna go with a comic book theme run here in WG. Next game I host will be Marvel Films pre MCU. After that haven't decided whether to do a Teen Titans Animated one or Young Justice one

Is this the right thread to talk about ideas for hosting games and such stuff?
Back in the german board I didn´t just participate, I also hosted my own rounds before. And I have the idea that my two most successfull rounds could be also interesting ones for WG. They would both be Role Madness ones and why they most likely wouldn´t be as crazy as some other rounds here on WG they would have a few twists and I modified the roles a bit since last time. Guess I should give you a little overview for the start.

1. Resident Evil Theme with characters from all the video games, no movie characters.
Players: 21

2. Danganronpa Theme with characters from the video games and anime. Danganronpa is a series of pretty good detective games and so I thought it would fit pretty well for Mafia^^
Players: 20

Back then I hosted them alone but I think I could still need a coach here on WG as I added some inspiration from past WG rounds to my own ideas like posting the WU actions right on the day phase to get the games even more dynamic than in their previous counterparts.
Please let me know, which of those two themes you´d be more interested in? Also, someone interested in being my coach?^^
Could still take a few months however as there are some other rounds going to be hosted here first plus I still have things to work on like translating it all in English first or making some more modifications on the roles / probably creating new abilities or 1-2 extra roles per round until it would be ready for start. Don´t want to brag but my rounds were reviewed mostly pretty well back then.
I look forward to seeing your games! :shocking:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

It's incomplete, it's ugly work at best! But for now that's fine!!

Vote count

Role

Actions

Host games settings

Host Panel Role settings

Host Panel Role actions processing
I like it.

Great job as always Worst