Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
Usopp's kabuto with his ripped off hands:believe:
:finally: I am known between my friends as a person who will turn everything into a bloody tragedy, whole story is about That Usopp is attacked losing all limbs and part of organs, chopper and Franky try to put him together and rest of the crew is in crumbles because of what happened plus execution of a person who did that, bloody as hell too

:finally: I am known between my friends as a person who will turn everything into a bloody tragedy, whole story is about That Usopp is attacked losing all limbs and part of organs, chopper and Franky try to put him together and rest of the crew is in crumbles because of what happened plus execution of a person who did that, bloody as hell too
damn where's Law when you need him :shame:

:josad: do you watch execution videos

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
damn where's Law when you need him :shame:
oh he's there too but he got too late to save his limbs since they were just shuttered. He got yelled by luffy there twice too: first is when luffy got angry that law and chopper didn't let Franky to experiment on usopp to try and make similar limbs what he has for him and second when law suggested a therapist for usopp after all of that but luffy is in denial thinking that law took usopp as a weak person but truth is all of them needs one at the end of the day :josad:

My 'artist' life in a nutshell :suresure:
:josad:
The most ironic part is that was really not even anything professional. Just me being desperate to draw the most badass character without it looking like a school doodle. Didn't use any techniques either. Just started drawing top left corner and then went from there.