Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuyaku

:lusalty:
Is that so? This is too long of wait.

I mean, shouldn't Saitama vs Garao happens right after Tatsamuki fight? It happened fast in Original.
There's also the possibility of me jumping directly to Saitama fight. 🤦‍♂️
Definitely the latter lol.

There is still Tatsumaki vs Psyos and the other executives, Genos coming in to fight the executives, Bang/Bomb too, then the other S-class heroes, King vs the executives, Garou vs Golden Sperm and the S-class, and of course this is excluding the other extra things that might get added. And with a slow release schedule, Garou vs Saitama won't happen until at least spring 2021 imo.

Dude

Saitama vs Garou won't happen until at least next year, if we're lucky monster Garou might appear at the end of this year, but no Saitama fight
no, I don’t think so. Chapter is getting pretty regular with 2 weeks break in between. And we already have seen most of the S-class getting beat up. Zombie man Vs Homeless Emperor, Atomic Samurai Vs Black Sperm, etc. also Tatsumaki battle is probably ending in 2 chapter tops and if I remember correctly it was right after her battle ends Garou emerges from the rubbles as a monster. So saying till last year is bit of over extension. IMO

S

Shuyaku

no, I don’t think so. Chapter is getting pretty regular with 2 weeks break in between. And we already have seen most of the S-class getting beat up. Zombie man Vs Homeless Emperor, Atomic Samurai Vs Black Sperm, etc. also Tatsumaki battle is probably ending in 2 chapter tops and if I remember correctly it was right after her battle ends Garou emerges from the rubbles as a monster. So saying till last year is bit of over extension. IMO
There's still more left than just the Tatsumaki battle dude. Shit only gets real after she flips the base. Things are just getting started. Garou probably won't appear for a while now. And who knows what extras Murata might add./SPOILER]

There's still more left than just the Tatsumaki battle dude. Shit only gets real after she flips the base. Things are just getting started. Garou probably won't appear for a while now. And who knows what extras Murata might add./SPOILER]
umm.. yes indeed we still have to witness the might of black sperm as he kicks ass of S class heroes. But I still bet on seeing Garou earlier than the years end.

Boros is leagues above Tatsumaki. He stomps her without needing his strongest form.

Only character so far to reach that level was Garou. It's possible Orochi does, but if this combo struggles at all against Tatsumaki next chapter they aren't even close. I'm sure Orochi would be stronger if he took over Psychos completely, hopefully he gets the chance
Keep in mind that Psyrochi (my name for the fusion) already got nerfed due to Saitama just killing a lot of their cells. That’s why Tatsumaki was able to break out in the first place.

Orochi on his own was >= Golden Sperm and pretty much equal to Tatsumaki. Current Orochi isn’t at his full strength due to not fully reforming his body yet, but his fusion with Psykos seems to be quite a bit stronger than full power Orochi since they were easily beating Tatsumaki. If Orochi/GS/Tatsumaki are Low Above Dragon and Boros is High Above Dragon, then I’d say that Psyrochi is Mid Above Dragon

*Sigh* Do we really need ecchi in OPM. :namiriously:

I mean it's a super hero comic so chiseled muscles, huge busts, catsuits and bikinis are standard stuff, but there's a line I rather Murata not cross, lol. He can always make an ecchi manga later.

Other than that it was a good chapter. I like seeing empathy from Tornado for once. It was really nice she cared about the kid, and King's luck is impeccable. For a guy who really can't fight, he's impressive. Also Tornado's ready to lay the smack down on some monsters and their base; can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.