Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets get couple more votes on fuji real quick. rippedone u down? look at his early posts and tell me what u see ~♡

Man, it seems like this flavor has some really deep elements.
I think the wiki will be one of my close friends here.
Like with how some characters convert from antagonist to protagonist.
Luckily we have some people that are familiar with the flavor.
End of game will show how that stuff can be handy.
Right now though, I'm wondering if alignments will be modern or mixed.
:zorothink:
I thought Date a Live was just some romcom until now. This shit runs deep.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Quick question before I go and try to read wiki or might as well just watch the anime since they are all elegant waifus. And I am a man of culture triple certified.

What is the relationship of the 5 main characters that I saw in wiki to the Spirits and AST (there are three: Ryukou, Mikee, Mildred)?

How about the Ratatoskr and 5 DEM?

With so many spirits present in the wiki source I am reading, they will potentially complete the 26-player line-up but this is not true. However, we can also assume that with their numbers, they can be assumed to be town by that mere fact.

If that's the case, how probable it is to conclude that the following are the mafia faction in this game?
Main Characters
Shido
Tohka
Kotori
Origami
Mio
They are all town and pulling the strings behind the scene. Depending on Origami, she either is indie go town or town from the beginning.

Also there is only like 11 or 12 spirits ._.

they are town + the Ratatoskr support

If Ratatoskr is mafia then what would it turn the spirits into?

like the absolute evil here are 3 people:

The leaders of AST, DEM and SSS

Ike and Ellen are the most prominent one. Artemesia more recently (heck fuck you Blue I am getting spoiled now playing this game).

Blue most likely already has Light Novel/S4 material in his setup kekw, especially if we dissect flavour.

A verse where Ike, Ellen and Artemesia are town would be a world that doesn't exist, because you couldn't find enough DEM members to make a town number from it and AST and SSS are smaller factions than DEM.

So my big theory is:

Ratatoskr + Spirits vs Kurumi (indie) vs DEM (mafia) vs AST (indie) vs SSS (indie)

They are all town and pulling the strings behind the scene. Depending on Origami, she either is indie go town or town from the beginning.

Also there is only like 11 or 12 spirits ._.

they are town + the Ratatoskr support

If Ratatoskr is mafia then what would it turn the spirits into?

like the absolute evil here are 3 people:

The leaders of AST, DEM and SSS

Ike and Ellen are the most prominent one. Artemesia more recently (heck fuck you Blue I am getting spoiled now playing this game).

Blue most likely already has Light Novel/S4 material in his setup kekw, especially if we dissect flavour.

A verse where Ike, Ellen and Artemesia are town would be a world that doesn't exist, because you couldn't find enough DEM members to make a town number from it and AST and SSS are smaller factions than DEM.

So my big theory is:

Ratatoskr + Spirits vs Kurumi (indie) vs DEM (mafia) vs AST (indie) vs SSS (indie)

hmm. we'll see about that once we get some flips by the end of phases.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Also whoever is masons, don't claim masons... you guys could be obviously the twins and have a huge target on your back.

Just as Ripped one said, no claims.:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.