Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You don't need a seat in ripped core. You are just an ally of the ripped core. I need to trust you to take care of indies, ripped core will deal with the other threats
last game I missed my redirect by mere 5 minutes.... I wont make this same mistake again...

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
would be ironic to become someone I hate the most. Im town confirmed
It’s too early to say. I’m not sure if you claiming this early that you are hunting indies will do you any good, given this is an Alibro game who loves indies so you wouldn’t want them to gang up on you like that. Ofc, if you are an indie yourself then you’d like to be left alone which would be a funny twist.

Quick question before I go and try to read wiki or might as well just watch the anime since they are all elegant waifus. And I am a man of culture triple certified.

What is the relationship of the 5 main characters that I saw in wiki to the Spirits and AST (there are three: Ryukou, Mikee, Mildred)?

How about the Ratatoskr and 5 DEM?

With so many spirits present in the wiki source I am reading, they will potentially complete the 26-player line-up but this is not true. However, we can also assume that with their numbers, they can be assumed to be town by that mere fact.

If that's the case, how probable it is to conclude that the following are the mafia faction in this game?
Main Characters
Shido
Tohka
Kotori
Origami
Mio

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It’s too early to say. I’m not sure if you claiming this early that you are hunting indies will do you any good, given this is an Alibro game who loves indies so you wouldn’t want them to gang up on you like that. Ofc, if you are an indie yourself then you’d like to be left alone which would be a funny twist.
he claims to indie hunt every game though

Zolo

Cope Doctor
This is what I allways do. Indies suck, let my actions prove who I am instead of my words

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Quick question before I go and try to read wiki or might as well just watch the anime since they are all elegant waifus. And I am a man of culture triple certified.

What is the relationship of the 5 main characters that I saw in wiki to the Spirits and AST (there are three: Ryukou, Mikee, Mildred)?

How about the Ratatoskr and 5 DEM?

With so many spirits present in the wiki source I am reading, they will potentially complete the 26-player line-up but this is not true. However, we can also assume that with their numbers, they can be assumed to be town by that mere fact.

If that's the case, how probable it is to conclude that the following are the mafia faction in this game?
Main Characters
Shido
Tohka
Kotori
Origami
Mio
so all these are townies?

Status
Not open for further replies.