Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Rest of them can simply have town color. It doesn't say every role's color is different. Just that it shouldn't be main reasoning.

Oooh, don't worry. Let's go on some date or something, my friend

@Peroroncino Yes, she did start as spirit hunter. To be honest, Origami could be town, indie or maf, it´s really hard to tell what role Blue would give her.
So basically question is: is there enough of other characters that would make for more obvious scum for her to be town?[/QUOTE]
i don't know much about the lore but i know she starts hunting them but becomes a spirit later,maybe she's like greed in the last game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why is everyone assuming that Kurumi might be serial killer? She is the main character of the Date a Bullet movie, so in my opinion she´d be more than a simple SK. With her abilities of time manipulation and cloning she won´t be easy to kill btw.
And yeah, I´m biased as she is badass and my favourite Date A Live character, I´m strongly against killing her anyway :D
shes blue's favorite and fits an indie in the series. of shes not a serial who else would be? she would at the very least need to kill some targets, if not kill everyone ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
THANK YOU

My point is that Kurumi hunting is not really helpful for town. Its good we talked about it, but now we gotta let go of it and focus on those that really show scummy attitude regardless of flavour.

I'd prefer to have a confirmed wildcard within our rows aslong we can flip mafiosis faster than townies get flipped. Thats the point.
:sweat:
disagree. i dont think kurumi is good news ~♡

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
THANK YOU

My point is that Kurumi hunting is not really helpful for town. Its good we talked about it, but now we gotta let go of it and focus on those that really show scummy attitude regardless of flavour.

I'd prefer to have a confirmed wildcard within our rows aslong we can flip mafiosis faster than townies get flipped. Thats the point.
:sweat:
what's with you adding hearts after all the posts? :sus:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ok, so I have susses over Ekko only, but those are just shy thoughts. Ekko just seeps off with that sweet acting, even a bit coy with moves and claims. Much different when he was town. Rej is on my eye but it is just assurance that I am not focusing on one person to not make a mistake not noticing others. Rej for now is soft but if he's town I kinda hope there will me some good reads later as I remember from my first game with him and he was town. Other seems to be fine for now, town read for ripped and pero for now. :kayneshrug:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Hmmm.

Hi, I guess?

So this anime related to dating and kawaiis potentially missed my sight. Goddammit! Gotta have to watch this one.

Does everyone agree with Rej's assumption about the potential alignment of the characters he mentioned?
I am right since I watched season 3 roughly 2-3 weeks ago and I rewatched S1 and S2 before that. And I watch currently airing S4.
:optimistic:
But thats just based on speculation. In the end depend on host and how roles were cut fit for the setup.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Ok, so I have susses over Ekko only, but those are just shy thoughts. Ekko just seeps off with that sweet acting, even a bit coy with moves and claims. Much different when he was town. Rej is on my eye but it is just assurance that I am not focusing on one person to not make a mistake not noticing others. Rej for now is soft but if he's town I kinda hope there will me some good reads later as I remember from my first game with him and he was town. Other seems to be fine for now, town read for ripped and pero for now. :kayneshrug:
ripped is whatever he needs to be hes on towns side, pero is town since hes allways town like me... and I am town to since Im the only one confirmed townie

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
ripped is whatever he needs to be hes on towns side, pero is town since hes allways town like me... and I am town to since Im the only one confirmed townie
you don't seem bad so for now I trust you man, you're cool :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.