Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
vote lunch T-Pein

he still has to answer my question

:few:

Anyway Ekko could be town if his post restriction is real. A heart hints towards a flirty personality I guess...that could only be Miko or Kurumi.

So lets see how Ekko and Peins votes on Fuji will carry fruits.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
He rolled SK and is dumb enough to hint it in his first post? Seems like a strange tactic, though Rej was strange in the Aries FMA game. He was trolling and claiming scum as town. Here he seem to be much more coherent.
I am not hard trying Ariess games for a reason.
I am coherent because there isnt 100 posts per hour and I finally have a chance to interact.
The speed of the game reflects on my activity too. In slower games I tend to post more and more coherent. This game is ass fukn slow.
:sweat:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Yikes I forgot to give Kagura a legacy read.
I guess this only works if people make a fuss out of a person? I will decide on it throughout the phase maybe.

J

Joygirl1

Also @Joygirl tell me why I shouldn't talk about this topic when it's just day 1 and there's nothing else to talk about. Why should I let go of this incredibly eye catching post?
I never said that nobody should talk about this topic. You have to be paranoid when you play mafia and as I stated your post didn´t look good to me.

Why are people already following other players like Ekko? Fishing for reactions? Because at the start of the game you have no reason to trust anyone.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I never said that nobody should talk about this topic. You have to be paranoid when you play mafia and as I stated your post didn´t look good to me.

Why are people already following other players like Ekko? Fishing for reactions? Because at the start of the game you have no reason to trust anyone.
T-pein doesn't play for himself. He always does it.

:moonwalk:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Man, it seems like this flavor has some really deep elements.
I think the wiki will be one of my close friends here.
Like with how some characters convert from antagonist to protagonist.
Luckily we have some people that are familiar with the flavor.
End of game will show how that stuff can be handy.
Right now though, I'm wondering if alignments will be modern or mixed.
:zorothink:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Man, it seems like this flavor has some really deep elements.
I think the wiki will be one of my close friends here.
Like with how some characters convert from antagonist to protagonist.
Luckily we have some people that are familiar with the flavor.
End of game will show how that stuff can be handy.
Right now though, I'm wondering if alignments will be modern or mixed.
:zorothink:
I'm not familiar with flavor games so I'm assuming modern in terms of where the characters are in the story right now.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yikes I forgot to give Kagura a legacy read.
I guess this only works if people make a fuss out of a person? I will decide on it throughout the phase maybe.

I’m waiting for the legacy read…. Don’t keep me high and dry lol

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Anyway, your thoughts on T-Pein? :neesama:
Lets forge a legagy read on him together and see where it leads to.
Too early to say anything. Him sussing you is NAI given your history which I see repeated in every game you play together.

Status
Not open for further replies.