Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
lynch is a negative word that fuels racism. Some mafia communities tried to get rid of that word and that is why I try to avoid it

:sweat:
Shading? :kaidowhat:

As you can clearly see that this is my last post related to this topic until you and Joygirl started ganging up on me.

Was she always causing chaos or did some good things to the main characters as well?

And do you agree with what Rej has said so far that she could side with town?

Kagu Nyan

But you went from asking to shading, which didnt look good in my eyes.

I just went by lore because half of the actives asked. I dont need to get shaded by people who ask stuff from me.

:optimistic:
Somehow this post didn't get quoted. :zorothink:

Anyways, I don't understand why I am being accused on misleading and shading. It's quite the opposite which is going on here.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Shading? :kaidowhat:

As you can clearly see that this is my last post related to this topic until you and Joygirl started ganging up on me.
Somehow this post didn't get quoted. :zorothink:

Anyways, I don't understand why I am being accused on misleading and shading. It's quite the opposite which is going on here.
Maybe you mistook my approach. I just attacked T-Pein because he answered a post with wrong implications shaded me to be the SK and then I defended. It wasn't an attack on you. I literally corrected or pointed out what has been wrong for my own defense.
:amazing:

Kagu Nyan

Also @Joygirl tell me why I shouldn't talk about this topic when it's just day 1 and there's nothing else to talk about. Why should I let go of this incredibly eye catching post?

Good to know!

So who are your main suspects so far ? though it seems like we're still in the fluffy moments of the game
A bit early for such question. Do you have any thoughts yourself?

I think Rottkins may be town this time. He seems more relaxed.3e
Post automatically merged:

Good to know!

So who are your main suspects so far ? though it seems like we're still in the fluffy moments of the game
A bit early for such question. Do you have any thoughts yourself?

I think Rottkins may be town this time. He seems more relaxed.3e

He rolled SK and is dumb enough to hint it in his first post? Seems like a strange tactic, though Rej was strange in the Aries FMA game. He was trolling and claiming scum as town. Here he seem to be much more coherent.
He killed a friendly indie last game.
He is not a fan of indies but he wants to work with the SK or at least trying to make it seem like it would be good for town to do so.
Seems weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.