Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And you played how many games with me in order to know that? :choppawhat:
I am never an obvious indie who hints indie. I will always hardclaim town like a sicko and make sure that there are no slip ups.
I remember you shooting flowa in the wow game even though all her role needed was collect some items to win

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Well she is just a wildcard. I have seen serial killers turn town in previous games. I have been even one in one of Ratchets games I think. Its on AB I can show it later when home.
This Kurumi character is very mysterious. Gonna have to think how to deal with her as we proceed in which her own actions would play a huge part. That's all I can say for now. However we can't straight away assume that she's going to have a mechanism to convert to town. Not all SKs do that.

Kagu Nyan

Why is everyone assuming that Kurumi might be serial killer? She is the main character of the Date a Bullet movie, so in my opinion she´d be more than a simple SK. With her abilities of time manipulation and cloning she won´t be easy to kill btw.
And yeah, I´m biased as she is badass and my favourite Date A Live character, I´m strongly against killing her anyway :D
What do you think could be her alignment then?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I remember you shooting flowa in the wow game even though all her role needed was collect some items to win
Yes, so what lol

Rubbing salt in the wound of @Charlie Part 2: At one point Origami was an inverted spirit too :P
She was literally a main antagonist till S3 finale but then got converted.

This Kurumi character is very mysterious. Gonna have to think how to deal with her as we proceed in which her own actions would play a huge part. That's all I can say for now. However we can't straight away assume that she's going to have a mechanism to convert to town. Not all SKs do that.
You are right we cant assume anything. Alot could be possible and made fit depending on what the setup really needs. So there might be some things not becomming 100% flavour accurate. Thats why we should move on and do the microgaming.
:moonwalk:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes, so what lol

She was literally a main antagonist till S3 finale but then got converted.

You are right we cant assume anything. Alot could be possible and made fit depending on what the setup really needs. So there might be some things not becomming 100% flavour accurate. Thats why we should move on and do the microgaming.
:moonwalk:
You find a harmless item collecting indie a target worth killing but not a potential SK?

Kagu Nyan

Almost certain she has to be an indie but in my opinion there has to be more to her role than just serial killer.
Was she always causing chaos or did some good things to the main characters as well?

And do you agree with what Rej has said so far that she could side with town?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Almost certain she has to be an indie but in my opinion there has to be more to her role than just serial killer.

@Peroroncino Yes, she likes animals, and this is what she does to people who are torturing them:

This makes me think maybe I should stop torturing Charlie for no freakin´ reasons other than his Origami ava xD
Doesnt origami start as an spirit hunter?

J

Joygirl1

Was she always causing chaos or did some good things to the main characters as well?

The first question isn´t that easy to answer, it is kinda debatable as she´s following her own goals but I tend to agree with Rej on that.

@Peroroncino Yes, she did start as spirit hunter. To be honest, Origami could be town, indie or maf, it´s really hard to tell what role Blue would give her.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

she really helped them once??? so I wouldn't say she is town, rather indie

Doesnt origami start as an spirit hunter?
yeah she does, she hates spirits to the bone since because of them her parents died

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You find a harmless item collecting indie a target worth killing but not a potential SK?
It doesn't matter now.
Innthe previous game you mentioned I was clearly an uninformed townie, so how could I know what Flower was nor how would I trust her? Also me and her had some past, rivality, banter so the choice of shooting her was fueled by multiple factors. I don't get your point still.

:neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.