Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yeah it is possible that we have to work together with a possible SK

Awww Yoshino kawaiiii :sweat:
I'm just surprised that we have to work with her. All the time she's mentioned as a bad spirit.

Also, I saw that there is a spirit character - Mio who actually created all the other spirits. What could be her alignment?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why should we assume we need SK against Mafia? Seems weird to me.

Based on flavour, can we expect more than one scum faction?
It is possible that there are alot of different aligned scum. Possibly multiball yeah.

I'm just surprised that we have to work with her. All the time she's mentioned as a bad spirit.

Also, I saw that there is a spirit character - Mio who actually created all the other spirits. What could be her alignment?
Well she is just a wildcard. I have seen serial killers turn town in previous games. I have been even one in one of Ratchets games I think. Its on AB I can show it later when home.

Its just an idea, its hard to find a possible indie who will be 100% harmful to town based on flavour. The scum are obviously the wizards and they all belong to groups and they all are dead set on also eliminating Kurumi.

Mio would be a huge spoiler. She barely made her debut S3 and S4 is just airing. Her arc is most likely set for season 5+. I doubt she is relevant but she would be...town?
It's just so strange to see @Rej out of all people asking for alliance with SK to beat mafia. The same Rej who has been so against indies in the previous games. I'm sensing a new meta from him which I am not aware of. What changed Rej? :wonderland:
Its you guys that want to know flavour stuff. So I am just delivering. I agree still noone should claim indie shit but if it were for me... I dont care really this game. If a scum claims indie wizard we just yeet them. All other indies can be proven flavourwise.

From what i have been told only one scum faction but many indies
Then the AST are our main enemies in that scenario and Mana could be an indie alongside Origami. But the longer the story continues the more DEM, AST and later SSS members will appear to hunt the spirits.

Anyway, I am a town so everything that can harm spirits is automatically harmful for town.
:sweat:

J

Joygirl1

Why is everyone assuming that Kurumi might be serial killer? She is the main character of the Date a Bullet movie, so in my opinion she´d be more than a simple SK. With her abilities of time manipulation and cloning she won´t be easy to kill btw.
And yeah, I´m biased as she is badass and my favourite Date A Live character, I´m strongly against killing her anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.