Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
I found two 1kg packs of air dry clay in TK MAXX for 5 bucks for one. I will sculpt a nice Ripped one :myman: Also Ive got back ill read it all in a moment

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
You two already went on a bad date together? :P
I’d like to go on a date tbh…. But not with Pero since he likes everything opposite to what I like. Pretty sure he’ll take me to some all you can eat buffet which is attended by his kickboxing team instead of a fine restaurant for a lady like me :blush:

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
so pero is being a bit extra aggro / excited this game than usual. inb4 first time rolling mafia here and unable to contain all that excitement

as in hes trying too hard to be seen contributing ~β™‘

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
so pero is being a bit extra aggro / excited this game than usual. inb4 first time rolling mafia here and unable to contain all that excitement

i wish:catcry: i'm town once againcatded

Peroroncino

β€Ž

and you sussing the only one scum hunting here is noted.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Hmmm.

Hi, I guess?

So this anime related to dating and kawaiis potentially missed my sight. Goddammit! Gotta have to watch this one.

Does everyone agree with Rej's assumption about the potential alignment of the characters he mentioned?
last i was here we were trying to figure that out

There are only 13 characters in that pic, we have 26 players.
Rest of them can simply have town color. It doesn't say every role's color is different. Just that it shouldn't be main reasoning.

This makes me think maybe I should stop torturing Charlie for no freakinΒ΄ reasons other than his Origami ava xD
Oooh, don't worry. Let's go on some date or something, my friend

@Peroroncino Yes, she did start as spirit hunter. To be honest, Origami could be town, indie or maf, itΒ΄s really hard to tell what role Blue would give her.[/QUOTE]

So basically question is: is there enough of other characters that would make for more obvious scum for her to be town?

Status
Not open for further replies.