Versus Battle Jinbei vs Kisame πŸ’¦

I dont think thats quite true, Chakra is life force, all people have it, like how haki is Will power and every character can have it.
Chakra is spiritual/physical energy which most other verses have. The difference is the full on chakra system, most other verses energy types don’t flow through them similar to blood, it’s more vague rather than being a part of the characters anatomy.

Jinbei wins, Kisame can't do much with water attacks since they get reflected and I think he's slower as well.

Chakra is spiritual/physical energy which most other verses have. The difference is the full on chakra system, most other verses energy types don’t flow through them similar to blood, it’s more vague rather than being a part of the characters anatomy.

Chakra is a mix of spirit and physical energy, but it's part of a biological system. That's why Genjutsu requires chakra to work because it uses the chakra flow in the cranial nerves to affect the senses.

Close?OP Top Tiers>>>Nardo Top-Tiers.They dont stand a chance

Ofc,God Tiers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OP Verse but not the Top-Tiers
I'd say Guy, Kakashi, Hashirama, Minato are all close to top tiers, but yes like I said before for the most part OP is higher as a verse if you take out god tiers