Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I want to use those extra 24 hours on thinking and watching who to vote, it's not like I can't decide on Ekko or Fuji, I just am too stupid sometimes and y'all mix me in my eyes with C# codes :sus:I am not the best with decisions and I should find my glasses finally :kayneshrug:

C# Rottkins u scum too :crazwhat:

There is rej too but he's on a second spot, why you ask :sus:
Ok, so I have susses over Ekko only, but those are just shy thoughts. Ekko just seeps off with that sweet acting, even a bit coy with moves and claims. Much different when he was town. Rej is on my eye but it is just assurance that I am not focusing on one person to not make a mistake not noticing others. Rej for now is soft but if he's town I kinda hope there will me some good reads later as I remember from my first game with him and he was town. Other seems to be fine for now, town read for ripped and pero for now. :kayneshrug:
Because I wasnt in your previous reads and now Im a contender with Ekko for you.

What changed?

I see, just give me a super short recap.

I'll probably read back in a bit, I just want to get up to speed just to see where we're at
Nothing much happened, Ekko thinks Im scum and voted me/ T-pein sheeped him.

Then you have Rej dropping flavor posts.

I asked for a vote count and Charlie finds them useless so early on and an attepmpt at fake contribution.

Pero was to vote the day phase.

I somehow appeared in Rottking scum list right after the vote count showing Im in the lead+ @Worst voting me.

no, no, no

not useless in general

useless when there are like 3 votes other than yours and it's more than whole day left
Useless early on then, those 4 votes and whom they are on or so are still a good additional info to discuss. Gotta start somewhere since the thread hasnt really been moving before I asked for a VC.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Because I wasnt in your previous reads and now Im a contender with Ekko for you.

What changed?
People made me think, don't take it to yourself :kayneshrug: if something will happen again what will make me change my mind than you shouldn't be scared. As I said we have next 24 h

Nothing much happened, Ekko thinks Im scum and voted me/ T-pein sheeped him.

Then you have Rej dropping flavor posts.

I asked for a vote count and Charlie finds them useless so early on and an attepmpt at fake contribution.

Pero was to vote the day phase.

I somehow appeared in Rottking scum list right after the vote count showing Im in the lead+ @Worst voting me.
Pero wants*

Status
Not open for further replies.