G

Gorosei Informer

Is multi quoting broken again for anyone else? Welp its working for me now lol.
Can relate to each. I love bananas, but not grilled or in Carmel :kayneshrug: clean ones or in cold desserts are awesome
Oh yes! I always have loved bananas, I used to eat them like crazy back in the day! In my homeland in Kenya, we had chocolate, vanilla and banana ice cream lollies that were DELICIOUS! I used to love banana split ice cream too! Just regular bananas can be amazing, especially the softer and a little sweet ones imo.

I agree about grilled and caramel ones, I've not had grilled bananas I don't think but I don't think I'd like it either. Caramel and bananas is a little overkill in sweetness too for me. I do like banoffee cakes/pies but I can only eat so much of it, it gets way too sweet with both banana and toffee ofc!

Banana ice-cream is great too, I've made it once before too! But fresh, just normal bananas are the best haha! My favourite fruits alongside oranges, lemons and green grapes! Apples can be pretty nice too depending!

Where do you get this stuff from?! :suresure:

(Disclaimer: I don't actually do drugs ofc! But they do me instead!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is multi quoting broken again for anyone else?

Oh yes! I always have loved bananas, I used to eat them like crazy back in the day! In my homeland in Kenya, we had chocolate, vanilla and banana ice cream lollies that were DELICIOUS! I used to love banana split ice cream too! Just regular bananas can be amazing, especially the softer and a little sweet ones imo.

I agree about grilled and caramel ones, I've not had grilled bananas I don't think but I don't think I'd like it either. Caramel and bananas is a little overkill in sweetness too for me. I do like banoffee cakes/pies but I can only eat so much of it, it gets way too sweet with both banana and toffee ofc!

Banana ice-cream is great too, I've made it once before too! But fresh, just normal bananas are the best haha! My favourite fruits alongside oranges, lemons and green grapes! Apples can be pretty nice too depending!

(Disclaimer: I don't actually do drugs ofc! But they do me instead!)

Oh god I know that train one. Always hilarious.