Status
Not open for further replies.
I read through Rej's posts and some of his posts looked towny to me. I saw where Fuji said Rej being in a trolling frenzy for past few games and being serious in this game and Rej saying this game is slow for him which is easy for him to keep up and he likes the theme and that does make sense on what Rej is saying.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Emil

Certified Memelord
Scum meta on what? I'm really starting to get tired of players saying I am on my scum meta and in the end I end up flipping town. I can literally link a few games where players say I am on my scum meta and I turn out to be town. It's like as if no one here can read me correctly except for Naomi who usually correctly town reads me. I'll fully catch up after I finish with work.
this frustration is too exaggerated. there was only one post and one player calling u scum and thats me. do you expect us to read u correctly as town when u hardly give us much to work with? isnt that a bit too selfish from u?

i can also bring games where u played like this and flipped scum. i will always assume u r scum before assuming u r town here. ill only give benefit of the doubt meta wise to actively contributing players. ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.