Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rej slight scum lean because I didn't like the vibes of his comments from the back and forth between you two. I actually noticed that he did something a bit similar with @Kagurashii

@Ekkologix is a bit strange right now but I think I would attribute it to their posting gimmick for this round.

@Rottkins showed appreciation for Miller Beer but I feel he's playing a bit on the safe side. I noticed you really had to squeeze an answer out of him on why he voted for you. And I felt his explanation was a bit wishy-washy.

@Zolo I have a slight town lean because his posting is very consistent to his behavior in other games. The same goes for @RippedCal.

I actually have you as a town lean right now cause you've been trying really hard to move the game forward and bringing a lot of attention to yourself. I'm still pretty new to things with mafia but I would feel you would be in the back a lot more instead of being front and center if you were scum.
Ill be real I didnt understand this part so please explain it to me :

There is a poison after you and I've got sheeped at you as a sheep with a wolf patch on a side.
What did you find strange about Ekko? I mean besides the post restriction.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Or maybe you got a team that relies on you and you would feel like bad if you did? 👀
Btw this is where it all started, Fuji was the agressor, so there are a bunch of lies and spite going on from his side.

Just for the archive.

Good night. :sweat:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Last edited:
Btw this is where it all started, Fuji was the agressor, so there are a bunch of lies and spite going on from his side.

Just for the archive.

Good night. :sweat:
Brah, it wasn't serious. I made a tinfoily joke then moved on with my life and built reads on Charlie/Pero,etc. And I never lied, I specified that I mentioned you earlier being possibly scum.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean you gotta start somewhere, its day 1 so you start with what you get and in my case its you somehow finding vote counts to be useless early game and that there is no reason to even ask for them, whereas from a townie mindset you would want any info available however small and insignificant it might be.

Not saying there isnt but the wording made it seem like NP are the majority therefore I doubt there will be WU after WU during the day phase.
Wagon analysis without seeing a scum flip is useless since there is nothing to analyze. Asking for a vote count in general I don't see what is wrong with it.

Brah, it wasn't serious. I made a tinfoily joke then moved on with my life and built reads on Charlie/Pero,etc. And I never lied, I specified that I mentioned you earlier being possibly scum.
It seemed like Rej quoted the post that made him call you out and the post he quoted of yours it does look like shade and then you cleared it up and said that you were joking.

Wagon analysis without seeing a scum flip is useless since there is nothing to analyze. Asking for a vote count in general I don't see what is wrong with it.

It seemed like Rej quoted the post that made him call you out and the post he quoted of yours it does look like shade and then you cleared it up and said that you were joking.
Vote counts arent only for wagon analyses, it can also help and see whos in the lead and compare the state of the thread to it (ie how active it is and who’s trying to veer off from whom,etc)

As for that post, it may have triggered Rej but he waited a while before calling me out, and on lies at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.