Status
Not open for further replies.
catch up and we can have a chat. i think u r very well on ur scum meta. im going to take a nap u have some time ~♡
Scum meta on what? I'm really starting to get tired of players saying I am on my scum meta and in the end I end up flipping town. I can literally link a few games where players say I am on my scum meta and I turn out to be town. It's like as if no one here can read me correctly except for Naomi who usually correctly town reads me. I'll fully catch up after I finish with work.

So yeah, I'm not huge fan of Fuji rn, but I have to admit that Rej's reasoning is bit whack. I wouldn't say he's all over the place. Heck, he was tunnelling me not that long ago. He's pretty concrete. I mean he's wrong, but still. So yeah, I'm not a fan of either of you tbh :v Sorry. But nobody seems to be here to back up Fuji so either he's mafia abandoned by his team or he's really town. Idk.

@Ekkologix What's so careful about me? :o

Also it's not Iwan posting if you're not like 30 pages behind.

Scum meta on what? I'm really starting to get tired of players saying I am on my scum meta and in the end I end up flipping town. I can literally link a few games where players say I am on my scum meta and I turn out to be town. It's like as if no one here can read me correctly except for Naomi who usually correctly town reads me. I'll fully catch up after I finish with work.
same

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This dude has been trying to paint a false narrative in which besides ''shading him'' I had no real reads, whenever I prompted him about it he wouldn't give me a clear answer. He clearly only read the part where I threw sus his way and it seems to have triggered him. Then he spouts more lies about me being all over the place and stated that his reasoning is because I didn't check the spoiler quotes in the vote counts to check for the detailed count as well as corrected grammar mistakes and then just lies about me not being settled on my reads ( when I clearly had reads before and verbatim said who Id be voting in ''Charles'').

TLDR: Rej's reasoning for voting me stems from an emotional reaction to me being worried about his change of playstyle given that he played like a maniac on crack for the past few games compared to his calmer playstyle now, and started making shit up about why Im scum. The man is truly a scum hunting god.

@Worst @Charlie @Rottkins @Pot Goblin ,etc
I read back on the discussion between you two and I think I have an idea of what you mean. Earlier in the thread you were giving reads and asking questions about other players. Rej being one of them with the reasoning thst his playstyle is a bit different from before and that he is posting a lot of flavor related comments.

His first response to this was to vote for you with the reasoning that you talk too much and were all over the place. Imo you were asking legit questions and responses to player's actions.

I also don't really like the vibe from his comments during that back and forth and I would agree that it started as a reaction from your initial read of him. I'm not too familiar with being questioned like that but I think there are better ways to approach someone's accusation.

I don't want to hard scum read anybody on Day 1, but I feel he's leaning in that direction imo.

So yeah, I'm not huge fan of Fuji rn, but I have to admit that Rej's reasoning is bit whack. I wouldn't say he's all over the place. Heck, he was tunnelling me not that long ago. He's pretty concrete. I mean he's wrong, but still. So yeah, I'm not a fan of either of you tbh :v Sorry. But nobody seems to be here to back up Fuji so either he's mafia abandoned by his team or he's really town. Idk.

@Ekkologix What's so careful about me? :o

Also it's not Iwan posting if you're not like 30 pages behind.

same
You aren't a fan of me, why?

I read back on the discussion between you two and I think I have an idea of what you mean. Earlier in the thread you were giving reads and asking questions about other players. Rej being one of them with the reasoning thst his playstyle is a bit different from before and that he is posting a lot of flavor related comments.

His first response to this was to vote for you with the reasoning that you talk too much and were all over the place. Imo you were asking legit questions and responses to player's actions.

I also don't really like the vibe from his comments during that back and forth and I would agree that it started as a reaction from your initial read of him. I'm not too familiar with being questioned like that but I think there are better ways to approach someone's accusation.

I don't want to hard scum read anybody on Day 1, but I feel he's leaning in that direction imo.
Can you give me your town and scum reads atm please? I don't want to forget that you're here lol.

because you're tunneling me for weak ass reason, darling :josad:
I mean you gotta start somewhere, its day 1 so you start with what you get and in my case its you somehow finding vote counts to be useless early game and that there is no reason to even ask for them, whereas from a townie mindset you would want any info available however small and insignificant it might be.

there're 26 roles, there has to be day abilities
Not saying there isnt but the wording made it seem like NP are the majority therefore I doubt there will be WU after WU during the day phase.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
the day barely started

the way it is right now u r about 2 feet away from being cfd'ed by EoD. u sure u dont wanna come back rej kun ~♡
You misunderstood. It's night and I will go to bed now. Will be back in 7 hours or so and by that there will still be 14 hours or so left. So don't worry, imma not abandon ma beloved DAL game from my homeboi and waifubro Blue.
:sweat:

I mean you gotta start somewhere, its day 1 so you start with what you get and in my case its you somehow finding vote counts to be useless early game and that there is no reason to even ask for them, whereas from a townie mindset you would want any info available however small and insignificant it might be.

Not saying there isnt but the wording made it seem like NP are the majority therefore I doubt there will be WU after WU during the day phase.
i mean, whatever, i'm not voting you rn

WU after WU is exaggeration, I expected solid 2-3 WUs though

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Can you give me your town and scum reads atm please? I don't want to forget that you're here lol.
@Rej slight scum lean because I didn't like the vibes of his comments from the back and forth between you two. I actually noticed that he did something a bit similar with @Kagurashii
But you went from asking to shading, which didnt look good in my eyes.

I just went by lore because half of the actives asked. I dont need to get shaded by people who ask stuff from me.

:optimistic:
@Ekkologix is a bit strange right now but I think I would attribute it to their posting gimmick for this round.

@Rottkins showed appreciation for Miller Beer but I feel he's playing a bit on the safe side. I noticed you really had to squeeze an answer out of him on why he voted for you. And I felt his explanation was a bit wishy-washy.
Ok it can be my mistakes of my paranoia but from what I found through once again is pretty early asking for the vote count, not saying it was bad, just 4 final votes on someone don't seem pretty useful at that moment. Besides that I reread once again everything and as I read it I have to agree that you pinpointed things I see why people started to vote you, seeing you as a threat, since you pointed out pretty things at each. I think rej's tinfoil comment poisoned my point of view more, earlier people being down for how Ekko voted on you with an argument out of jokes as you mentioned while I was making a deeper dive to it. There is a poison after you and I've got sheeped at you as a sheep with a wolf patch on a side.

@Zolo I have a slight town lean because his posting is very consistent to his behavior in other games. The same goes for @RippedCal.

I actually have you as a town lean right now cause you've been trying really hard to move the game forward and bringing a lot of attention to yourself. I'm still pretty new to things with mafia but I would feel you would be in the back a lot more instead of being front and center if you were scum.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Status
Not open for further replies.