Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
:suresure: why so salty and personal:neesama::neesama::neesama:
Its just a fact mate ^^, if you are town then your reading skills need work.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
:suresure: My legacy read hitlist is 100%, people nowadays salty because of my golden egg reads kekw, look what I have done...
anyway I want to let others judge too, they have to figure out whether you are salty scum that got caught D1 or a spiteful town that's been unjustfully targetted:sweat:

back to Shadows House

Its just a fact mate ^^, if you are town then your reading skills need work.
[/QUOTE]
:suresure: My legacy read hitlist is 100%, people nowadays salty because of my golden egg reads kekw, look what I have done...
anyway I want to let others judge too, they have to figure out whether you are salty scum that got caught D1 or a spiteful town that's been unjustfully targetted:sweat:

back to Shadows House

[/QUOTE]
You talking as if you're gonna die lol. And to catch me you would actually have to have a case, which you do not.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You have no scum leans? And why do you town rlean me?

And you town read a dude that wants to vote end the day, a dude that views vote counts as useless early on and a dude that developped a scum read on me after the vote count showed I was leading and Worst voted me? Can I ask what made you town read those 3.
they r driving a dead thread so im extending them a good faith read mostly. i love to see activity and they r doing a good job of producing it. i am not seeing any agenda from them. the posts may be bad to u but there doesnt seem to be ill will behind it

Emil

Certified Memelord
they r driving a dead thread so im extending them a good faith read mostly. i love to see activity and they r doing a good job of producing it. i am not seeing any agenda from them. the posts may be bad to u but there doesnt seem to be ill will behind it
~♡

Alright, fair enough. Just a question though, off the 3 who's most likely to be scum if we looked at the things they did or say.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You talking as if you're gonna die lol. And to catch me you would actually have to have a case, which you do not.[/QUOTE]
And you talk like you did better than me and your hit on me is better than my hit on you kekw. :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

This dude has been trying to paint a false narrative in which besides ''shading him'' I had no real reads, whenever I prompted him about it he wouldn't give me a clear answer. He clearly only read the part where I threw sus his way and it seems to have triggered him. Then he spouts more lies about me being all over the place and stated that his reasoning is because I didn't check the spoiler quotes in the vote counts to check for the detailed count as well as corrected grammar mistakes and then just lies about me not being settled on my reads ( when I clearly had reads before and verbatim said who Id be voting in ''Charles'').

TLDR: Rej's reasoning for voting me stems from an emotional reaction to me being worried about his change of playstyle given that he played like a maniac on crack for the past few games compared to his calmer playstyle now, and started making shit up about why Im scum. The man is truly a scum hunting god.

@Worst @Charlie @Rottkins @Pot Goblin ,etc
I will have to agree with you that his reason on you was because you did not check the spoiler quotes on the vote count and that's not a good reason to read someone over that. I never got a notification of there being a vote count and didn't know what was going on. I iso you and I haven't had a look at all of Rej's posts and haven't seen everything on what he is saying.

Dude, I was merely repeating what he said since @Juliet asked for a summary. I forgot to mention you twice and Charlie kept telling me ''you forgot Rej'' so I included you. Come off it.

I legit ignored you and put whatever you might be on the back burner till you came in guns blazing.
I never asked for a summary. After my first post I read a page back and saw your post and I assumed you wrote a summary.

You talking as if you're gonna die lol. And to catch me you would actually have to have a case, which you do not.
And you talk like you did better than me and your hit on me is better than my hit on you kekw. :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

[/QUOTE]
Here is the difference, you came at me because your feelings got hurt and you also misread and misconstrued everything I said.

I didnt fight you back at first cause I was trying to understand what kind of circus act you were playing up until you straight up lied about the content of my posts.

I hope you notice the difference, If you want I can repeat it again but slowly this time. Perhaps reducing the word count would help.

I'm not liking how Ekko is shading me when I am not caught up. In a way it feels like he is harassing me and expects me to get a read out of stuff I haven't even caught up on.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not liking how Ekko is shading me when I am not caught up. In a way it feels like he is harassing me and expects me to get a read out of stuff I haven't even caught up on.
catch up and we can have a chat. i think u r very well on ur scum meta. im going to take a nap u have some time ~♡

I saw this post when I looked a page back and I'm assuming this is a summary and did the players give a reason on why they voted you? From what I read in this post it wasn't elaborated on why they voted you.
Oh yeah I gave the summary to Mango. Confused you two because you assumed it was and somehow my brain concluded later on that you did lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.