Status
Not open for further replies.
hes being a clown, but a town one
In the Jojo game, he was posting wallies of flavor shit and he was scum, you saying he trying to give town read so he's probably town doesn't cut it. When people make stuff up and misrepresent you multiple times that's scum indicative to me, do you not agree?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
In the Jojo game, he was posting wallies of flavor shit and he was scum, you saying he trying to give town read so he's probably town doesn't cut it. When people make stuff up and misrepresent you multiple times that's scum indicative to me, do you not agree?
what Jojo's game? :suresure::sweat:

what Jojo's game? :suresure::sweat:
The one you were in but I confused the you there from the one in the Genshin game, you were posting wallies of flavor stuff and your other posts lacked substance, and guess what you were scum. I just find your change from you trolling like a degenerate all game for the past few games to now being serious jarring.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej did anyone ping u aside from fuji? serious answer pls ~♡
yes Pein and I am still unsure with Kagura, me and Kagura had a small banter

Pein was making a very shady comment about me being SK and it was a reply to a post of Kagura where Kagura made a wrong assumption about what I have stated.

I doubt both are scum together so rn I am more leaning to Pein.

:sweat:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The one you were in but I confused the you there from the one in the Genshin game, you were posting wallies of flavor stuff and your other posts lacked substance, and guess what you were scum. I just find your change from you trolling like a degenerate all game for the past few games to now being serious jarring.
Why narrowing down everything to flavour just because I like it?
Dude I made more reads throughout this game than you. And they all come naturally here and there. I made more reads than tinfoils by now.
You act like you completely forbid me to talk about flavour. + several people were curious about flavour and setup. As someone who enjoys this show I ofc take the once in a lifetime chance to explain this show to people. I want you exactly to explain to me, why I shouldn't have done that and what's the problem with it.
Noone has been baited for flavour angleing, no harm has been done, thanks god and we all have fundamentals on what this game is about.

This is a gentleman's thing and it was a honor and pleasure to do so.

Now can you please read my reads and turn them against me if I am scum?
If I am scum then what does my scum read on T-Pein mean for you?
Can you dig further?

brb watching Shadow's House 10/10 S-tier series, can recommend

how do u propose we proceed with the day?

i obviously disagree about early voting being scummy. feel free to tell me why i think so ~♡
I don't like it when players don't justify their reads since there is nothing to go off of on a read on them when they hop on a wagon, it can be an easy play as scum to prevent doing anything controversial while gently building up heat on a player.

Why narrowing down everything to flavour just because I like it?
Dude I made more reads throughout this game than you. And they all come naturally here and there. I made more reads than tinfoils by now.
You act like you completely forbid me to talk about flavour. + several people were curious about flavour and setup. As someone who enjoys this show I ofc take the once in a lifetime chance to explain this show to people. I want you exactly to explain to me, why I shouldn't have done that and what's the problem with it.
Noone has been baited for flavour angleing, no harm has been done, thanks god and we all have fundamentals on what this game is about.

This is a gentleman's thing and it was a honor and pleasure to do so.

Now can you please read my reads and turn them against me if I am scum?
Can you dig further?

brb watching Shadow's House 10/10 S-tier series, can recommend
You keep saying you made more reads than me, and I guess congrats on that but you seem to have missed my reads on Charlie and Pero amongst others. All I did was point something out and you got your panties in a bunch over it.

You accuse me of being scum then misread everything I said and then pretend I have no reads. You started this mate.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't like it when players don't justify their reads since there is nothing to go off of on a read on them when they hop on a wagon, it can be an easy play as scum to prevent doing anything controversial while gently building up heat on a player.
that doesnt answer my question. looks like a prewritten answer on ur part ~♡

If you are scum then Pein is most likely not your buddy and vice versa.

@Lord Melkor also didn't like the votes on me by Ekko/T-pein earlier so id rule him out in being with Pein if Pein flips scum.

But what exactly is the point of doing this stuff now? At the moment its just gonna be a combo of early reads and luck to lynch scum D1.

If you are town then you truly suck at reading people. I expect this kinda shit from Ekko.

Status
Not open for further replies.